cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve and calling not working

jamal2k99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made a new account to comment, my mobile service has cut off for some odd reason even though I've set it up on autopay and paid my bills. It won't let me even login to the site, my password and username and cached so I know it's not my side that's causing the error. For the past couple of days I haven't been able to recieve or answer calls and have data. When I click on forgot my password it won't let me go further due to an error it gives. Please get to me on this asap. 

6 REPLIES 6

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jamal2k99 

Is your phone still showing "Public Mobile" on the top notification bar?

If not, someone might have changed your SIM card and took over your number.  To eliminate your phone hardware issue, test your SIM card in another working phone. 

If yes, call you call 611 from your phone to check your next renewal date.  If you can get your renewal date, you account is still active.  Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jamal2k99  Call your number. If the call doesn't get redirected to your voicemail and someone else answers or it goes to another's providers voicemail someone else has taken over your number. Call your bank and cc company asap.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  Sometimes autopay fails.  You could purchase a voucher and call 611 or use recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

If you still need assistance submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@jamal2k99 try logging into your account using private/incognito mode.

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi I know that there can sometimes issues with auto pay. You can call 611 And make a payment that way, though regarding access to your account submit a ticket through SIMon by clicking the question mark and request talking to a person.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jamal2k99 wrote:

I made a new account to comment, my mobile service has cut off for some odd reason even though I've set it up on autopay and paid my bills. It won't let me even login to the site, my password and username and cached so I know it's not my side that's causing the error. For the past couple of days I haven't been able to recieve or answer calls and have data. When I click on forgot my password it won't let me go further due to an error it gives. Please get to me on this asap. 

You'll need to submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon and verify account information and receive a password reset to access your account.  Here is link to chatbot: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in your issue, select contact us/moderators, then submit ticket when these options appear and follow the prompts to finish.

Meanwhile purchase a voucher to make a payment to your account by dialling 611.  Vouchers can be purchased from retailers, gas and convenience stores, or online at recharge.com, ding.com and xoom.com.  There may be a fee for using online vouchers.

Need Help? Let's chat.