cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

I just created my self service account. All seemed well and it brought me back to the login but when I log in it says my password is invalid when I wrote it down so I know it's correct. What should I do?

17 REPLIES 17

dabr
Mayor / Maire

PM really needs to have some sort of warnings pop up before anyone gets to hit post with any personal information.  This forum can be confusing for new customers.

@kathyliu806 

Communicate with the moderators in your private messaging where you can safely pass to them sensitive account info.

Screenshot_20210325-141558~4.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had also flagged it to the mods.

@kathyliu806 wrote:

where to find my post?

Hi @kathyliu806 it was deleted as you posted your personal information on the forums.  This is a public forums and there are many fraudsters lurking around ready to steal your personal information.  May I suggest to change your password asap and check your credit card charges, as your account and financial information may already been compromised. 

If you were answering a moderator's request, go to the moderator's reply and click Reply and send the information required.

Reply to moderator.png

RosieR

@kathyliu806 

To reply to a moderator go to the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen. This is your private message box.....

Screenshot_20210408-125341~2.png

kathyliu806
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

where to find my post?

@Luddite 

Youre online....edit please.

Edit: never mind OP did it.

@kathyliu806 

Pleasr edit out your sensitive account info!! 3 dots top right corner of your post.

@computergeek541  @Dunkman  @ShawnC13  help asap please and thank you.

@kathyliu806 - please remove your personal information as this is a public forum.  Click the 3-dots on top right of your post and click "Edit"

@computergeek541 HELP!!!

kathyliu806
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@chainsawcowboy Glad it all works out. 

Welcome to PM .. and enjoy. 

@chainsawcowboy 

Well that was fast a moderator responding to your thread ( not that you needed them) and a community member resolving your issue all in exactly one hour!

Edit:

Well you got your answer in 8 minutes.....

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks everybody for helping me out I just read all of your suggestions and was about to send a message to the moderators when I decided I would try to log in one more time. And what do you know it worked!

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi!  I think your concern is understandable. In order to give you more personalized assistance, please send us a private message through the community.

Hi @chainsawcowboy as per Moderator_Team reply above, here is how to send them a private message.

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Faster way – Click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the page or click this link  >> type “talk to human" >> "account-specific question" >> "no, I need a human now" >> Click here to submit a ticket!
  • Slower way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (faster response these days) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

Please keep us posted.  thanks in advance

RosieR

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi!  I think your concern is understandable. In order to give you more personalized assistance, please send us a private message through the community.

@chainsawcowboy  you might want to wait an hour and try again.  

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@chainsawcowboy :Try the forgot password button.

Need Help? Let's chat.