cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Says payment declined but was billed TWICE on my credit card...

melat3mg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After going through the setup process it says my card was declined, but when I checked my statement I was billed TWICE by Public Mobile. Now I can't log in (won't recognise any of my info even for lost password recovery) and can't use my phone since it tells me nothing is included in my plan.

Help!

james

4 REPLIES 4

We're still somewhat early, so 1-2 hours I would hope, I don't think it's a busy day.

Everything is done in a first in, first out order.  I would say normal average is about 2 hours when things are low.  If this were a big promo time, expect much longer.

melat3mg

I forgot to include all my info in my first message to support so I sent a second message with my sim card # etc...

How long does it usually take for the support team to get back to you? Is it hours or days?

melat3mg

Hey..thanks for replying. I sent a message to the moderator team but haven't heard back yet. Hopefully will get some news sooner than later...

ky01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Oh no..that is not good. You will have to send a message to the moderators on the community to have them refund you the extra charge to your card and to reset your log in information for your account. When you message them, provide them with an explanation of your problem and your account info as well.

Click here to message the moderators

Need Help? Let's chat.