cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone data

Yorel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a LG G5 phone. I signed up for  2GB 4G LTE speed but until now i am not getting a data on my phone.  My phone number is 416*******. Can somebody pleasw help me with this. I already paid for the data but i am not able to use it as it dont show on my phonw but my account says its active.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Yorel wrote:

Where do i find the LG BACK UP.??

Hi @Yorel,

You should be able to downlad the app in the Google App store if you don't already have it.

Yorel

Where do i find the LG BACK UP.??

closng

@Yorel wrote:

Would dat mean i am going to lost all the info on mu phone?

Hi @Yorel,

You can use the 'LG Backup' app to save all your current data on the phone before you do the factory reset and restore the data once you've completed the reset.

I should have mentioned in my original post that this is assuming you have already tried updating the APN on your phones and that did not do the trick.

Yorel

I did it it already but still no data.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Yorel, first I edited your phone number for privacy reasons as this is a public forum.  Here is the APN settings I have found for the G5, as well make sure mobile data is turned on in your settings.  I am a little confused as to the unverified message for the 4G.

G5.PNG

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Yorel

Would dat mean i am going to lost all the info on mu phone?

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Yorel

You will probably need to manually set or check the APN settings on your phone. Please refer to the link below:

https://apn-canada.gishan.net/settings/1403_15_public_mobile_apn_settings_for_lg_g5.php

closng

Hi @Yorel,

Sorry to hear that your data is not working. From what I've been reading, unfortunately, this is a common issue for LG phones and in order to solve this data issue, you will need to do a factory reset...

Need Help? Let's chat.