cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Says my credit card info is incorrect, but it is NOT!

RKEK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is so frustrating, this whole platform is difficult to navigate, forcing you to update your password, etc.  Ok, fine.

I got a SMS stating the above but when I checked my profile, the credit card info was correct!  I cannot contact an actual LIVE customer service personnel so I'm writing this message here to hopefully get some help.  My pre-authorized payments have been going smoothly but I suddenly received that SMS so no idea what's happening. 

PLEASE HELP!

BTW:  even submitting this message was awful, they couldn't readily process without adding "labels"....whoever set this whole thing up needs to be replaced, so user-UNfriendly!

5 REPLIES 5

RKEK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wow, at least this Community of regular ppl (customers) is GREAT, you guys responded right away (weird that I couldn't get this kind of response from PM itself).  Ok, I found out somehow the expiry date was incorrect in my other account so all is good now.  Thank you everyone!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What exactly did that sms say? I know there's the expiring one. But incorrect?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RKEK 

The expiry CC text could be sent by mistake

important thing is login to My Account     go to Payment, and the Mange Subscription check if it shows the correct expiry date there and if Subscribed is enabled.  If so, you can safely ignore the text

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscriptionhttps://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscription

If you really need to open ticket with support, please message them using this direct link:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RKEK  Double check the expiry date is it about to expire before your next renewal ?but to get support you can private message them here like this to confirm 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@RKEK - welcome to the Community.

You may have received the text in error, it has been known to happen sometimes. Confirm your credit card isn't expiring or anything. 

If you still have all your services working and you have no issues with your card, then it should be okay. But if you wanted to confirm why you received this SMS, you could ask CSA why this is. Ways to contact them below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, OR

2-go to your envelope at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message. Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support (link is provided in #3 below as well). 

3 -Use this link (same as #2)  Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.