cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS notification for pay as you go renewal

CellphoneuserP1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone receive SMS notification once your payment is renewed?

What happens if your credit card has a problem?

4 REPLIES 4

CellphoneuserP1

PB may not be aware or only select few are affectd. CS_agent told me I should receive SMS notification and I have a ticket open which should have an answer in 72 hours

CellphoneuserP1

Then there is a problem with PB SMS notification and users are just accepting it. Here is a message I received from customer service flavious

As I mentioned in my previous message we notify our customer if the plan has not been renewed due to a payment issue. The answer to your question is yes. We are sending out text messages before and after the renewal date.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

As with your other earlier questions, I don't. I recently got a text warning of an upcoming card expiration. I think there might be a text for a payment failure. Not sure I've read of people saying that for a while.

And just a technicality in your subject line - this place is not called pay as you go. It's prepaid.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@CellphoneuserP1 

they used to send reminder but stopped that several months ago. If you don't pay renewal, your service will cease. You can pay with payment vouchers then dial 611 to add 'em to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.