cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card purchased online and delivery

marianellaojeda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I purchased a SIM card online on March 24th at 10 am, and I got the notification on March 28th about the shipment being on the way, however I was not provided with a tracking number in order to know where my SIM card is. I know from the Public Mobile information that it was going to be sent through Canada Post and that it would take between 5 to 7 business days, I know I might have to wait a little longer still but It would be great to get a hold of a Customer Service agent to get an idea of when will I be getting my SIM card and I am new in the country and I am really needing my phone number right away . Thanks truthfully, Marianella.

8 REPLIES 8

Cheapest and quickest option is definitely CCS hands down

Give them a call and see if they can expedite a PM sim to you. My order only took 5 days to arrive in BC.

marianellaojeda

I live in Canmore, Alberta. I believe they do not have a store here. But I am going to check the link you just shared! Thanks!

If you happen to be in or near the GTA...this company sells PM sim cards and also has a curbside pickup option as well as fast free shipping. I've ordered from them and received my order in under a week to western Canada.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/public-mobile-multi-sim-card-3...

Right now, their PM sims are selling for $1.99.

When the sim you ordered from PM does arrive, give it to a friend or family member so they can enjoy great savings on the cell bill also.

@marianellaojeda with PM , all support are online.  Please open ticket via direct message.

if you need a sim card quick,  activate instore and those mobile stores will usually give the Sim card for free  Current promotion works with in store activation as well

SIM delivery from PM usually takes 2-3 weeks (if lucky).

You can talk to agent but I doubt they will be able to do anything (speed up delivery or provide tracking info if it is send by Can Post).

Support from PM is provided by email only.

Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

marianellaojeda

thanks for your reply, and no I am not a customer with them , this is the first time I purchase a SIM card online, I hope it will only take a week as 2 weeks will be too long for me. How can I talk directly with a customer service representative?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@marianellaojeda it usually take one of two weeks for PM to send the SIM over.  If you want an update , you will have to open  ticket with PM Support and provide them the order number .  If you are not PM customer at the moment , you can use direct message to open to ticket

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.