cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card purchase

Douce6038
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey someone spelling don't make sense I'm using talk and text my sensual nervous system is messed up very cancer because in the hospital for five months very lucky to be alive anyway I'm back about 3 weeks ago I bought a SIM card through these guys online I'm waiting and waiting and waiting for the same gum in the mail the SIM to come in the mail then after it didn't come I got a hold of these guys which the only way I know how is through online here now get this they know what username I set up even in my account they know what name nickname was and this next thing you know I gave it a message we did not send the SIM card because we can't find you in our system so I have to get a copy of my bank statement which I did and sent it off It's unbelievable the things that they do I mean I told what each other day he was so close to being told what he could do with himself but I helped back he said he was going to try and get me a refund and then ask if I still wanted to be a customer hell no The way I look at this their head better be no arthritis on my card my credit card they always say no what I did because if they didn't why would they be messaging me using my username and my name and telling me that they searched their system and there's no sign of me at all or all if that was the case How did they know what my nickname was and how did they know how to reach it I'm telling you they're better than not me and you purchases on my card using guys have no idea anyway the guy he said he was going to try his hardest to get me a refund what is so hard about it they messed up not me nicely I still can't believe it what you're doing how do you tell me you don't know the way I am but yet you know that other information that I never told you it was on the paper I sent it that's the only way they would because I wasn't talking to anybody this guy whoever he is emails me through four times now asking me to take a screenshot of my credit card showing that I paid for some card from them now what kind of excuse are you going to come up with I gave him what they wanted I want my money back cuz anybody knows a phone number how to get a hold of these people just got to be one of their somewhere I'm actually appreciative of someone knows what thanks

Edit by Dunkman: moved from Announcement thread

3 REPLIES 3

Douce6038
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Douce6038 

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  I moved your post to your own topic to gain more visibility.  

Sometimes SIM card shipments don't arrive.  Likely lost in Canada Post or delivered to wrong address.

Looks like that you are dealing with customer service agent.  In general, refunds do take longer to process with Public mobile.  Unfortunately, there is no phone number to call with Public mobile.  All interactions are online.  Because you don't have a plan, the way to interact is via this community forum and your username on this forum.  

Once you give the necessary information, CSA should be able to process refund.  Community members on this forum are customers like yourself.  We don't have access to your account.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Douce6038  No sorry there is no phone number for public mobile . All support is online thru private message . I would submit another ticket and ask to have the case escalated 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.