cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card not working

fireninga88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I recently reactivated my SIM card and i changed the plan but I can't text or call people. My phone is able to read the SIM card ( it says public mobile ) but besides that it's not working. Can somebody look into my account to see what the problem is?

Thankyou very much!

7 REPLIES 7

fireninga88

Ya I get the same message Shuski. Sad!

Shuski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the exact same problem. I pay monthly, and I started my next payment with a new plan. Now I get a no long distance plan message when trying to make a local. The moderator's aren't getting back to me, so I broke down and spent 8 dollars on an add-on and my phone still doesn't work. I'm about to say bye bye public mobile.

fireninga88

Thanks everyone,

My SIM card wasn't deactivated and i renewed my plan on the same SIM card I used before. I messaged the moderators to see if they can sort it out.

Cheers!

chakri264
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I assume when you meant you reactivated your sim card, you purchased a new one and are trying to activate it. Am I correct? As a side note, Sim card once deactivated it can not be reactivated. 

If you are activating a new sim card, power cycle your phone a couple of times and see the problem is rectified. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@fireninga88, you reactivated your sim card?  IF the SIM card was deactivated you will need to purchase a new one.  If your account was just suspended for less then 90 days and you are trying to change plans you  will need to contact a MOD just as @will13am, has described.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It seems like the reactivation of the account didn't quite work out.  I suggest private messaging the moderator team and have them investigate.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.