cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card Order 282xxx

pilgrim87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I put the wrong address on this order, we are work at home now, we are not open warehouse all the time. If this order is ship via Canada Post, they will put envelope into mail box, can you send a request to UPS and hold package at UPS store for pick up?

UPS tracking number: xxxxxxxxxxx

Edit by Dunkman; removed personal information

11 REPLIES 11

@pilgrim87 wrote:

Hi Dunkman,

I tried to request to pickup at UPS store, but they said the only way to make a change for delivere address is to contact shipper.

When I placed this order, it shows me 

Shipping method

Canada Post (expect delivery in 3 to 7 business days)

If this order shipping via Canada Post, it won't be case this issue. Please help me to make a change.

Thanks

@pilgrim87  - Well, what you posted above suggests that this is being shipped by Canada Post, not UPS.

That tracking number you first provided originally, where did you get that from? Be careful not to click on any links on emails to texts if you are not sure this was from the Public Mobile shipment. Possibly could be a scam...?

If this, was in fact, shipped via Canada Post, it is very likely it went regular letter post. So, you cannot change the location of the destination for this. 

If, by chance, Public Mobile did send it with a Canada Post tracking number (only Public Mobile can change any destination address on it).

I would suggest checking your warehouse mail occasionally. If something happens and it does not show up after 10 days, then contact CSA's to follow up.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pilgrim87 

As per the info provided by @computergeek541  just register for UPS my choice and you can request a delivery address change. Options include redirecting your package to another address, rescheduling the delivery date, or picking up your package at a UPS customer center or at a UPS Access Point location, where available. There is no charge for delivery to UPS store locations, UPS access point locations or UPS customer centres. These requests can be made while you can still track your package.

Click on the link provided above by @computergeek541 

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@pilgrim87 wrote:

I tried to request to pickup at UPS store, but they said the only way to make a change for delivere address is to contact shipper.

Shipping method

If this order shipping via Canada Post, it won't be case this issue. Please help me to make a change.

The information that you can't make changes yourself is incorrect.  You do not need to contact Public Mobile, nor was your order shipped by Canada Post.  As previously mentioned, please make the request from the UPS website.  Additonal information is available at:

How do I change a delivery?: UPS - Canada

Also, holding at a UPS store isn't really considered a delivery address change.  It's more of a hold for pickup request, and when you get to the pickup location, you need to prove that you live at the same address that the package was sent to.

@pilgrim87 yes , I think only sender can change the shipping address.   You can try to message PM support and see if they can assist:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

pilgrim87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Dunkman,

Shipping method

Thanks

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@pilgrim87 

You can also go to the UPS website:

https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_CA&requester=ST/

Change the pickup to UPS store.  You have the UPS tracking number.  

P.S.  I removed fhat information from your original post.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@pilgrim87 

Since the SIM is shipped out by UPS (UPS tracking number), you can call or go online and change your preference from delivery to pickup.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@pilgrim87  - we are all customers/members like you here on the public forum, so we have no control over that shipment since we are not Public Mobile Representatives.

But, I think you are the one that could contact UPS and request that change (as @HALIMACS mentioned). If you are having issues, you could ask CSA if they can see if this could be redirected on their end.

To contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA), their contact info. is here (all through messaging): https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pilgrim87 

You should call UPS right away and you may be able to get them to return the shipment, at the very least. If they cannot reroute it for you

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@pilgrim87 

You may wish to make this request of UPS to change the delivery to a UPS store.

Also, you may wish to edit personal details on your post (click downward facing arrow on upper right) as this is a public forum of customers just like you.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pilgrim87

Edit: Sorry I misread the question.

Need Help? Let's chat.