cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming

sab2535
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello 

I need international Roaming for two days, how can I do that. Please reply urgently 

7 REPLIES 7

@sab2535 wrote:

Hi

I just need to receive an sms message to activate my WhatsApp while I am in overseas. Is it possible 

Sorry, but using your Pubilc Mobile service, you won't be able to receive any text messages while you're anywhere but Canada or US.

sab2535
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I just need to receive an sms message to activate my WhatsApp while I am in overseas. Is it possible 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

To buy the 10 Day US Roaming add-on...log in to your PM account (using incognito mode),  On left side of page, click Plan & Add-ons ...look to the right and find Shop Add-ons. Once you click that, you'll be taken direct to the US Roaming Add-ons. Make you selection and pay using your on-file credit card / Visa debit card.

Alternative is to dial 611 and follow the prompts..again paying with your on file cc or debit card. You'll need to know your PM pin number with this method.

Nobody has much faith that the talk portion of the add-on will work consistently, while in US. Best bet is, once in US, select T-Mobile as preferred network. Make sure to enable roaming in phone settings too.

Good luck...let us know what your experience with the add-on was.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@sab2535 PM doesn't have international add on, PM only has US talk, text, data add on for 10 days.

ZuckMark
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There is no International Roaming in PM! Get away!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

if you are in the US you can purchase a roaming add-on.  If you are somewhere else then you will need some other provider besides PM

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @sab2535 PM only has roaming service in US and no where else.  So, if you are not in US, you will  need local data sim 

Need Help? Let's chat.