Did you mean: 

Roaming

nitzdut82
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased us Roaming but my phone not working 

14 REPLIES 14

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

perhaps you didnt complete the add-on purchase. Check the available funds in my account, then purchase the add-on.

If the add-on has been purchased and not applied yet, contact support agents by creating a ticket.

@nitzdut wrote:

And it worked on the same day of purchase.  Next day it's not working

@nitzdut  - hold on...are you the same as @nitzdut82 ?

Wait a second, did you have your Roaming services working yesterday in the USA, and now they do not work??

When did you purchase the addon? They last 10 days, and there is a strange glitch that is known to happen when you buy the same back to back Roaming addons. So if you are not quite through your first 10 days yet (the full 240 hours) then you may be in that glitchy area. 

Wait a bit to try again, OR ask CSA to help you add it to your account.

CSA's contacts here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

@nitzdut wrote:

I see $40 fund but they charged 44.80 on my credit card

@nitzdut  - the Self Serve account does not show taxes (unfortunately), so that sounds correct, because taxes do need to be charged to the payment method.

Now, if you do not have any Roaming addons listed in your overview - go through the process to ADD the addon to your account.

Once it is added, the services should work.

nitzdut
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

And it worked on the same day of purchase.  Next day it's not working

nitzdut
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I see $40 fund but they charged 44.80 on my credit card

@nitzdut82 wrote:

I don't see on my add on list. But they charged on my credit card

@nitzdut82  are the Available Funds showing the extra $s you got charged?

IF so, follow the same steps you did to purchase the addons, this time the addon should be added to your account/overview area.

nitzdut82

I don't see on my add on list. But they charged on my credit card

@nitzdut82 wrote:

But how come public mobile charged on my credit card

@nitzdut82  is the funds showing in your Available Funds area of your Self Serve account? If so, that means you added funds, but did not buy any add on yet.

When you successfully buy the add on (or go back to add it to your account) the Available Funds will be reduced by the addon cost.

nitzdut82

But how come public mobile charged on my credit card

@nitzdut82 wrote:

Yes I'm in usa now

@nitzdut82  - do you see the addon listed in your Overview area of your Self Serve account?

IF it is not listed, you may have overlooked step 2 of the addon process.

Can you try manually selecting the Mobile Connection Network you are currently on?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@nitzdut82 wrote:

Is Roaming enabled on your phone ? US Roaming add-on will work if you're in USA.

If you're in US, you can manually select either of AT&T or T-Mobile, whichever works best where you are.

nitzdut82

Yes I'm in usa now

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nitzdut82 

For US Roaming 10 day packages
Unlimited U.S. Talk, Text and 250MB Data Bundle = $20
Unlimited U.S. Talk and Text Bundle = $15
Unlimited U.S. Talk Only = $8
Unlimited U.S. Text Only = $8
U.S. Data Only 10 day packages
250MB = $10
500MB = $15
1GB = $20

when you visit US and then Purchase it,

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$

Try To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link..

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nitzdut82 wrote:

@nitzdut82  Roaming addons only work while you are in the USA. Are you currently in the USA?

Note that purchasing an add-on is a two step process.

You should be able to use it instantly.

1-First you need to add the $ to your account and

2-then add the add-on to your account.

*You can make the purchase via self serve account or by calling 611 on your phone.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

EDIT: all other addons (other than Roaming) are for use whilst you (your device) is in Canada.

Need Help? Let's chat.