cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming Question

Mohawk44
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My mom wants to switch to Public Mobile and take advantage of the Quebec only $40 Canada US plan. She’s going to Europe next year. I see they have a data add on for certain European countries. Can she get an add on for talk and text?

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Mohawk44 wrote:

My mom wants to switch to Public Mobile and take advantage of the Quebec only $40 Canada US plan. She’s going to Europe next year. I see they have a data add on for certain European countries. Can she get an add on for talk and text?

@Mohawk44 

Where did you see a data add-on for certain European countries?

Perhaps you're confusing the long-distance add-on for certain European countries, which is simply long-distance calling to there while the user is here, in Canada.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mohawk44  PM only works in Canada and thenUS with US roaming .PM won’t work Europe. She would be. Best served  to get a pre paid sim card in Europe they are super cheap there 

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Mohawk44: Public Mobile only works in Canada and US and she will not be able to use it in Europe whatever roaming add-on she has. That European add-on means that you can call European countries from Canada not the other way around.

Need Help? Let's chat.