cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Shai1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there!

I currently have the $25 plan. I’ve been thinking about upgrading recently, and right now public mobile has an offer for 20gb for only $39. My question is, will it change the rewards?

I want to stay on the old reward system, so I won’t make the purchase until I know for certain.

Thanks in advance!!

7 REPLIES 7

@frostyfire22 wrote:

There is also a $39/30GB plan that requires a 90-day subscription. It essentially costs the same but you have to pay 3 months of service upfront.

Unless there's another bug in my plan change site, the $39/20GB 30day plan is not longer available, unless you had scheduled a plan change at next renewal before last nighe (I think?). Getting your plan cost below $40 for data over the 1GB of the $25 plan now requires a 90day commitment with an upfront cost of $117 (before rewards, of course)...

frostyfire22
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There is also a $39/30GB plan that requires a 90-day subscription. It essentially costs the same but you have to pay 3 months of service upfront.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@dabr  Yes wow just noticed that now I’ll. Be switching to that then for sure extra 10GB for the same $39!.. just pay up front for extra 60 and no more phone bill for90 days I’m signing up to that no doubt 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Shai1 

You will remain on the old Rewards system unless you opt in to the Points system so DON’T click on switching to the Points system.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Shai1  I just switched to the $39 20GB plan myself and I can confirm you do get to keep your old rewards. Check it out 

Handy1_0-1686342399224.png

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Shai1    Your rewards or add-ons whether purchased or gifted won't be affected by plan changes, however, if you're interested in paying for 90 day plan cycle instead of 30 days, then consider scheduling a plan change to the new promotional plan offering 30GB (15+15)/$44/30 days or discounted to $39/cycle for 90 day payment.  So you need to pay the full 90 days upfront but will also have 90GB of data available from the first day of renewal.

As always select Change at Renewal option as PM doesn't offer refunds for unused days left in current cycle.

edit:@Handy1   Same advice/suggestion.. 🙂

@Shai1 wrote:

I currently have the $25 plan. I’ve been thinking about upgrading recently, and right now public mobile has an offer for 20gb for only $39. My question is, will it change the rewards?

I want to stay on the old reward system, so I won’t make the purchase until I know for certain.

There will be no charge to your rewards.

Need Help? Let's chat.