cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

GRW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm still on the 3G plan, but want to move to a 4G plan.  Will I automatically have my rewards switched to Public Points?  Or can I stay with the old rewards plan?

7 REPLIES 7

Meow
Mayor / Maire

No. Your rewards are tied up with your Account not plan so you can change plan every 30 days if you want to  with no changes with rewards.

Further to the additional thought from Handy1 - unless you're out of data and you have a ways to go to your next renewal where data add-ons would become costly to bridge the gap. So be aware that this place does not pro-rate when you do an immediate plan change. You start a whole new 30 day plan.

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

As long as you do not purposely go through the steps to switch to the Points system within the My Rewards portal, you will stay on Rewards. This is not tied to the plan you have.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@GRW  No worry, rewards system needs to be changed explicitly, and won't get changed because of a plan change.

The only thing you might need to check is if you have any addons under My Promotions section on My Account.  Those  would be activation bonus like 2GB for so many months.  Only those activation bonus might be affected (gone) if a plan change is made

But again, no need to worry about plan change

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @GRW   plan change won't swtich rewards.  You will stay with the old plan.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@GRW  No you get to keep you old rewards there tied to you account not you plan , so go ahead and change to plan that suits you best 

adding be sure to change plan for next renewal and not immediately so you don’t lose out on current cycle 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You will stay on the old rewards. Don't switch!

Need Help? Let's chat.