cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Honey1979
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bonjour,

Rewards are usually add in my account so my required payment is lower.

I paid my renewal without rewards rebate being applied (15 $, so I paid 75 $ + tx) instead of 60 $ usually.

So next period I should see 15 $ (twice) deducted from the necessary nenewal amount required ? so 30$ in rewards total ?

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Well so much for the possible fixed glitch I mentioned in pm.

So no, the rewards won't just show up the next time. The OP here will need to keep their eye out after getting the rewards manually added to see what happens at the next renewal.

@Anonymous 

Yes I have. As you know the history of this glitch it was fixed for a whole 2 months in a row and then reverted back to its current state. At the time when the CSA closed the ticket with the glitch fixed I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the bf's account just like he didn't pay a whole lot of attention on his phone and as per usual I was suspending his service via lost/stolen at least once per month.

Well 3 months went by until I had taken a good look at his transaction history to discover there had been no autopay rewards applied for 3 months! So they will not apply magically all on their own.

BTW....his renewal was last night. Guess who has to contact customer support to have them apply his rewards manually to his account balance?!!🤔

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The crux of the problem is why the rewards didn't convert.
Seems clear to me that the customer is on a $75/90 day plan and know they usually pay $60 due to rewards.
They're assuming the recent rewards that didn't pay in will magically appear for their next renewal. This is not certain. For this they would need to ask the CSA's to manually apply.
Then they will have $15 in Available Funds. Then their next renewal will come along and it _should_ convert those rewards giving a total of $30 of balance. Then it renews. $75 - $30 = $45 to pay for that renewal.

@darlicious : on these non-converted rewards, have you seen what might happen if one lets it go until the next renewal and see if any rewards pay in _then_? If only just the one set?

So my assessment of the thread if anybody cares:
1. the chosen solution/first reply is not complete in that the customer needs to ask for the recent rewards. Once successful then yes the payment will be $45.
2. did not read and for some reason is yelling at the customer.
3. is similar to 1
4. indeed
5. see #2 without the yelling.
6. indeed
7. yes but still needs to ask for the rewards
8. not sure why they bothered with the whole first part but they're right for the very last part
9. for the last part of #8 yes but not the others. Other than that, it's a good probing post. Still need to get the CSA's to manually apply for the recent rewards.
10. "I paid my renewal" is ambiguous. We don't know if they did this manually or they're saying the autopay did it. We also don't know what their current balance is. Otherwise, as always... 🙂
11. I would say that if OPX904 would say anything it would be for the last line of the last post from that user. Otherwise, the user was not in any ballpark.

Yes. Let's hear from the OP and find out what their current balance is. That would answer everything.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

I believe you are on the right path. Your math was a little wrong....the 90 day plan appears to be 3×$25=$75. At least you have recognized something was amiss with the rewards not being applied. Both @softech  and @0PX9O4  missed picking up on why they haven't applied.....

Edit:

Now that I tagged members I noticed @HALIMACS  name and realized I missed the last post of this thread (dang I hate this new thread set up its so easy to miss posts or whole pages of a thread!) Who has also picked up on the reasoning behind why the rewards may not have been applied upon renewal.👍

Hopefully the OP's email has been filled with enough irritating notifications from us posting for them to come back to the community to see what all the fuss is about and contact customer support to get their missing rewards applied.

@0PX9O4 

Take some time to learn a little more about pm's more common glitches so you don't pull out the easy answer and go for the quick solution and wipe your hands of the OP to go slay your next solution. If @HALIMACS  and I are correct and trust me....I'm pretty sure we are....then you owe @Anonymous a very sincere apology. Don't worry if I'm wrong I will do the same.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Honey1979 

Did you suspend your service via lost/stolen at some point in the previous 30 days? Even for just a few seconds? I am trying to understand why your rewards did not apply upon renewal. Using the lost/stolen feature during your 30 day cycle has a known glitch causing your rewards to not automatically apply upon renewal. Does this apply to your situation?

Of course if I have read your post wrong and you made a manual top up payment of $75 before renewal then in your transaction history you should see your top up payment of $75+$15 in rewards applied=$90 - $75 your 90 day plan payment deducted=$15 in your available funds to help offset the cost of your next renewal. You will have $15 +$15 in rewards applied=$30 leaving $45 owing for your plan renewal. If this applies then you chose the right solution.

If using lost/stolen applies to your situation or your rewards just did not apply for some strange reason ( Last month half my rewards applied and the other half did not and I had used lost/stolen so I didn't expect any of them to apply?!!) I was told by the CSA that it was an isolated glitch in my account....maybe so and maybe you have had your own isolated glitch. 

If you do not see your rewards in your transaction history applied before your plan amount of $75 was debited then you will not see the $15 in rewards applied unless you contact customer support and ask that they are applied manually by a CSA. If using lost/stolen is the cause then explain that. If its a mystery then ask the CSA to also open a ticket with the tech team to investigate the cause along with getting the $15 in rewards applied to your account balance.

It just seems to me that you wouldn't be asking the question if you can already see the rewards applied in your transaction history and $15 in your available funds.

I'm kinda leaning toward @Anonymous on this one, @0PX9O4 

If the OP didn't get the typical rewards on this most recent renewal, there could be a few reasons why.   

Telling them they'll get double rewards next renewal (which it's certainly what they 'want' to hear) may not actually be the case depending on the reasons they didn't get the rewards this time around.

@Honey1979 , check your My Rewards section and your Available Balance to see if PM displays the rewards there that you're accustomed to receiving.   Did you by any chance suspend your account within the past 30 days or otherwise have your account go into a suspension state?

In any case, you'll want to make sure to note the next renewal date and ensure you receive the rewards you're anticipating.   

Anonymous
Not applicable

@0PX9O4 

sorry is not about the accepted as solution,,,, but @Honey1979 the think in community site post is will see account information to get help .. that is wrong and sorry all member in community site we are customer like you and me and no one can go to any account to see any information... only  by CS_Agent, They are the employees by public mobile.
and also if you missing your rewards you have to contact 

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Still no, buddy! Perhaps the OP marking the thread as "solved" is a clue that they got the answer they needed?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@0PX9O4 

the OP say renewal without rewards rebate being applied...  @Honey1979 you missing the rewards for $15?

0PX9O4

Read their original message buddy, you're still not understanding their question.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@0PX9O4 @Honey1979 

the OP has plan for 90 day for $60 but the paid $75 - the plan $60 = $15 you found at Available Funds: $15

the amount left, leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

the amount left,$15 + Rewards $15 = $30 - the plan $60 = total to pay $30 plus tax. 

0PX9O4

@Anonymous 

Read the original message, the info you are asking is already there!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Honey1979 yes, you should see this reward added to  Available fund after a renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Honey1979 

so what your plan cost and how much the total your rewards !!

0PX9O4

@Honey1979 

Yes, that is correct! From your description, your next payment will be $45.

Need Help? Let's chat.