cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Honey1979
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bonjour,

Rewards are usually add in my account so my required payment is lower.

I paid my renewal without rewards rebate being applied (15 $, so I paid 75 $ + tx) instead of 60 $ usually.

So next period I should see 15 $ (twice) deducted from the necessary nenewal amount required ? so 30$ in rewards total ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm kinda leaning toward @Anonymous on this one, @0PX9O4 

If the OP didn't get the typical rewards on this most recent renewal, there could be a few reasons why.   

Telling them they'll get double rewards next renewal (which it's certainly what they 'want' to hear) may not actually be the case depending on the reasons they didn't get the rewards this time around.

@Honey1979 , check your My Rewards section and your Available Balance to see if PM displays the rewards there that you're accustomed to receiving.   Did you by any chance suspend your account within the past 30 days or otherwise have your account go into a suspension state?

In any case, you'll want to make sure to note the next renewal date and ensure you receive the rewards you're anticipating.   

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Honey1979 

Yes, that is correct! From your description, your next payment will be $45.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Honey1979 

so what your plan cost and how much the total your rewards !!

softech
Mayor / Maire

@Honey1979 yes, you should see this reward added to  Available fund after a renewal.

0PX9O4

@Anonymous 

Read the original message, the info you are asking is already there!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@0PX9O4 @Honey1979 

the OP has plan for 90 day for $60 but the paid $75 - the plan $60 = $15 you found at Available Funds: $15

the amount left, leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

the amount left,$15 + Rewards $15 = $30 - the plan $60 = total to pay $30 plus tax. 

0PX9O4

Read their original message buddy, you're still not understanding their question.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@0PX9O4 

the OP say renewal without rewards rebate being applied...  @Honey1979 you missing the rewards for $15?

0PX9O4

Still no, buddy! Perhaps the OP marking the thread as "solved" is a clue that they got the answer they needed?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@0PX9O4 

sorry is not about the accepted as solution,,,, but @Honey1979 the think in community site post is will see account information to get help .. that is wrong and sorry all member in community site we are customer like you and me and no one can go to any account to see any information... only  by CS_Agent, They are the employees by public mobile.
and also if you missing your rewards you have to contact 

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,