cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards points for switching from old rewards program

Bester30
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm wondering if customers on the old rewards system are getting 1 point for every month they have been with Public Mobile. I thought we were supposed to get 1 point for every month because they forced us to switch to the new points program.

5 REPLIES 5

Sherry-55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not get any points, I have been a Pm customer since June 15 2018. My monthly charge went from 6.90 to 14.95 today, what is going on. I need an answer please

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

But I think that is a misunderstanding.  Of course PM can change the rewards system.   Consumers usually do not understand the fine print and just upset whenever they don't like it

Public Mobile is surely not nice to remove the offer a point for each month jonied for voluntarily migration, but it was only an offer to lure people to migrate, they can of course remove it when the force migration time comes

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Bester30   This is a major source of complaint.  PM lead existing customers to believe that they could not take away the legacy reward from them unless they voluntarily accepted one point per month to voluntarily switch. PM then took away this offer and forced the switch.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Bester30 wrote:

I'm wondering if customers on the old rewards system are getting 1 point for every month they have been with Public Mobile. I thought we were supposed to get 1 point for every month because they forced us to switch to the new points program.

HI @Bester30 

if you migrated yourself before PM announced the end of legacy rewards program back in March, then yes, you should got it

But after the announcement, that offer was not there and people didn't get that extra points

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The old loyalty points are no longer given, instead all customers will receive 10 points on their anniversary date. Any friend referrals should still be carried over. By now, all customers are on the new points system.

Need Help? Let's chat.