cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards page down

ecashmore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey folks,

I just upgraded my plan to a new 4G plan and when I did it's showing 0's across the board for my rewards. Anyone else having this issue? I'm also unable to access my rewards page. When I contact customer support (here on the community) and I get the authentication link, my user name and password doesn't work so I can't authenticate. I'm assuming it's just because the website is new and they're working out the glitches, but I wanted to be sure. 🙂 Any feedback? Insider info? 😉 

3 REPLIES 3

Once the system is fully transitioned,  according to PM, the legacy rewards (like autopay, friend and  loyalty) will be shown in payment section, My upcoming bill area. The New points rewards system will not show up in that area.  I also can't access my rewards account right now.  

ecashmore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is what I though, you confirming it does help me rest a bit more easy. I DO LOVE PUBLIC MOBILE, so I'll be patient. ❤️ 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

We're less than 24 hours into the "new and improved" self serve website. There's bound to be ...glitches for the next day or two. I can't access My Rewards right now, whereas I could earlier today. I see others are experiencing on-going growing pains as well.

If you can...just hang on and watch your account info over the next 24-48 hours to see if things stabilize.

This is sorta like watching the Bronc riders at Calgary Stampede...whiplash !! 

Need Help? Let's chat.