cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards (Title edited by ShawnC removed Referral Code)

Patriciamata099
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I recently joined with a referral code my friend gave me and it said I'd also get $10.00 credit plus 1.00 off for referal and another 1.00 off dor auto pay.But I am not getting anything off my monthly charges?

edited by computergeek541: screenshot contains referral code and has been removed

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Patriciamata099 

Please note that the $10 credit will apply to your next month bill and not on your current bill but it will take up to 72 hours to see on your account as noted by @ShawnC13.

Depending if your friend is on the old Rewards system or the Points system, they will get $1 credit or 1 point added to the monthly bill. They should also get a text stating “Cha-Ching, you just added to your Refer a Friend Reward - way to go”.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I got my $10 right on day 3.

No $2 for autopay but if you enrol into autopay you will get a 500MB bonus for 25 plans and above as well as 5% as mentioned so 1.25 in points for a 25plan.. 1.75 for a 35plan and so on 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

You should receive a $10 credit sitting in your Available funds account within 72 hours of  activation.  You friends is the one who receives a $1 or pt depending on when they joined every 30 days.  If you just joined there no longer is an autopay reward you can get 5% points in return for every dollar you spend on your plan or add-ons.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.