cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone number will not auto renew.

Imranfp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on autopay and the payment went through.  Now my line says  Plan Expired even though I paid an extra 50 to try and get my account working.  What is wrong here.  The auto pay last month just did not work at all and I had to restart last month too.  

HOW DO I GET MY PLAN TO AUTOPAY FOR THE MONTH!!!!

editd by computergeek541:  language revision

7 REPLIES 7

JL9
Mayor / Maire

This seems to be increasingly more troublesome. To avoid this going forward I would suggest taking a minute or 2 a day or 2 before renewal date to manually added the needed funds to cover the renewal this seems to allow the renewal to go smoothly with no snags 

@Imranfp wrote:

I will wait and see as my service was working, but now I cannot use my text messaging.  What if this was an emergency ?  My phone which is paid for just stop working for hours at night????

@Imranfp - When is your renewal date...your "Payment Due Before Date" listed on this overview area of your self serve account: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/

So texting is not working right now...try some trouble shooting to see if anything helps:

*turn off your phone, then reboot

*removing your SIM, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode, then going back to regular mode

*perform a reset network settings on your device

*try your SIM card into another compatible phone for a few days to see if the issues are the same...this could rule out a device issue/setting.

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

best of luck, renewal days are always glitchy here it seems, it's become the norm.

Imranfp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I will wait and see as my service was working, but now I cannot use my text messaging.  What if this was an emergency ?  My phone which is paid for just stop working for hours at night????

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@panapup  @Imranfp   If you see account status showing Plan Expired and your phone service is still working, no worry.  

Plan expired just mean your account is going through renewal.  It is a scary term but no need to worry about.  Tomorrow before noon, if the renewal goes through successfully, it will change it back to status Active

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Imranfp , was your service working?  The self serve account goes through a weird transition during renewal night where it does show suspension and eventual active status.  As long as the service is working, don't touch the account and let it to its thing.  If your service is disrupted and you are unable to get the account to renew, please use the chatbot (SIMon) link at the bottom of the webpage to initiate a support ticket.  

panapup
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Mine is doing the same.

Need Help? Let's chat.