cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards Public Mobile plans

Gizmo2021
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Every time I go to look at my rewards all I get is an error. Then when as money is extremely tight I look for the 19$ plan cheaper than I currently have and it's gone. So is the $15 plan. No public mobile says are making plans cheaper well actually they are not. The removed the cheaper plans so you have no choic but to pay 23$ 25$ minimum for a plan. Public mobile is becoming extremely unaffordable and am a legacy member I get nothing for that. Absolutely nothing mo credit each month nothing. Today I am having to spend my day looking at other providers as they still have the cheaper plans. Thank gosh 

4 REPLIES 4

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gizmo2021 

Use the following link to access the rewards, it may ask you to login similar to account login.

https://myrewards.publicmobile.ca

Jess31
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You should still be getting points that you can redeem for $15 your next bill. 

Maybe try to use a different browser if you keep getting error.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Gizmo2021, if you use the Public Mobile app from your phone the rewards section seems to be working fine for me. As for plans, you are right, PM is not making it easier for customers, eliminating cheaper plans and not allowing existing customer to have more affordable choices, only more expensive plans. They are still giving 5% back in points on your bill payments and 10 points each year on your anniversary but the rewards are not as good as they once were. 

slusagm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I think you were clicking on the Rewards link from the pop-up window when you login My Account. Don't use that, close the pop-up window first.  Then click Rewards on top right after you are in My Account 

Need Help? Let's chat.