cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards Account

Niki5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not able to see any rewards on my rewards account. Its just blank page. Doesn't load any information. I am not sure how to redeem the points and meanwhile I am paying the full amount. Does the reward expire every month? PLease help/advise.

5 REPLIES 5

Niki5

Thanks

It worked 

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dunkman wrote:

@Niki5 

The points do not expire each month.  The reward points keep accumulating until customer redeems.  

The website is finicky.  You may want to try to clear cache, incognito mode or a different web browser.  Or even a different device or the PM app itself. 

Also, I just tried my account via website  It seems like when you first login your account. There is a pop up page that asks to visit the rewards section. If you click on that link, it seems to lead to blank page for myself.  

image.png

Close that pop up page.  Then go the rewards tab and click on the rewards link and that did show my rewards page correctly.  

Similar when I tried via the app.  Ignore the pop up for rewards page and go directly to rewards tab in the app and click. 

The link in the Rewards pop-up page always leads to a blank page for me as well, whether using the webpage or the app. As Dunkman stated, close that window and choose the rewards tab which will show your points account. 

Madmarker

I’ve had issues with parts of the app not loading.

What has worked for me was to close the app, turn cell data off for the app and turn on wifi before opening the app again.

Sounds corny but has worked for me.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Niki5 

The points do not expire each month.  The reward points keep accumulating until customer redeems.  

The website is finicky.  You may want to try to clear cache, incognito mode or a different web browser.  Or even a different device or the PM app itself. 

Also, I just tried my account via website  It seems like when you first login your account. There is a pop up page that asks to visit the rewards section. If you click on that link, it seems to lead to blank page for myself.  

image.png

Close that pop up page.  Then go the rewards tab and click on the rewards link and that did show my rewards page correctly.  

Similar when I tried via the app.  Ignore the pop up for rewards page and go directly to rewards tab in the app and click. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Niki5 

did you try on both browser and app?

Please try again

1. using the browser with Incognito mode
  2. Try again using the app.  If you have already installed the app, uninstall , reboot and reinstall.  

Need Help? Let's chat.