cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward services were on hold and my rewards did not apply to my subscription payment today

Kwash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Reward services on hold.png

3 REPLIES 3

@Kwash 

you are on Public Points? Usually with Public Points, your monthly balance should be the same

BUT if you are on the $55 plan with $20 discount plan (the special around Black Friday last year), then when a payment was missed, you will need to pay the full pay amount ($55+tax)  first.  PM will credit you back the $20 difference in the following days.  

Kwash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Mayor / Maire  Thank you so much. I was actually debited for more than my usual payment and this is how I realized. I will keep an eye on my reward balance to see if a reconciliation or adjustment will be made later. My most recent points update also shows May 28 and I made my subscription payment today. It was charged automatically on the payment details I have on file.

Regards

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kwash  Autopay could fail occasionally, and likely have failed in your case

click on Subscribed Now and make a manual payment to resume service

Let us know if you encounter any issues during payment

And for Rewards, are you on the Legacy rewards system? Rewards dollars for Legacy reward system are now added to your My Account as Available Fund on your account on the last day of each cycle. So, check Transaction log and it should be added on last 2 days already.  You should see an Available fund tere if you have not renew your account yet (if you have renewed your account with a manual payment, the available fund would have been applied to your payment and hence you should have paid less than the plan amount)

Need Help? Let's chat.