cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset phone, accidentally deleted esim

Keillerus2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Rest my phone, and accidentally reset the esim info.  Had to create a new user ID on the community as I don't have access for the two step verification

12 REPLIES 12

troubleshooter1

admin pls msg me

@troubleshooter1  2FA for logging into PM or do for Apple ? With PM do you see option data “didn’t get code “ tap it and it may give you option to get code sent to email instead . As for Apple you can call them and start the process of account recovery to log into your Apple ID 

troubleshooter1

What about the 2fa that i have backup with it. I think apple just screwed me big time with their stupid cloud system too

@troubleshooter1  You would need to rebuy another eSIM from the app . It’s why I prefer physical SIM card no need to rebuy in that case or to change devices 

troubleshooter1

What if my phone just got erased and I want to use the same phone. Can they do KYC or something and send me a QR code to activate my esim?

@Keillerus2 , please try @hTideGnow suggestion 1st before leaving! The eSIM was deleted by mistake. Ask to speak to a Senior CS_Agent then ask.

Edit: This has taught me that I no longer want an eSIM! Seems unfair to be penalized for an honest mistake! 😟

@Keillerus2 wrote:

Yeah, that is what I have to do.  Just got them to remove my CC from file,  not going to spend more money on buying a simcard.

HI @Keillerus2  remove CC?  so, you are leaving?

ask them to pay you back the cost of the physical sim

Keillerus2

Yeah, that is what I have to do.  Just got them to remove my CC from file,  not going to spend more money on buying a simcard.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Keillerus2   you reset phone and deleted eSIM, it could be a problem.  I think at this time, eSIM can only be setup during new activation, changing phone or phone reset, you cannot get another QR code to re-setup the esim.  You might need to change to physical sim.  But please submit a ticket to CS agent to confirm

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Keillerus2 wrote:

Rest my phone, and accidentally reset the esim info.  Had to create a new user ID on the community as I don't have access for the two step verification

@Keillerus2 ,

You can  submit a ticket  through the virtual assistant. “This method uses the ticketing system for a faster response time”.

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox at the top right of this page (envelope icon to the left of your community avatar).

Keillerus2

OK, I will do thanks.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Keillerus2  please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Add seems like you also been affect by this thread also 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-Community-Account-Created-After-Eve...

bravo the post and support will work with you . And let support know what happened with your community account when you reach out about the esim 

Need Help? Let's chat.