cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requriement for opening a ticket with CS_agent

CellphoneuserP1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have already opened a ticket with CS_Agent and have not received a response within the expected 72 hours. when I sent a inquiry on ticket (providing the ticket number) I got a response from Alex asking me for verification like my phone number, last 4 numbers of my account etc. Why I have already opened a ticket ?

Since the ticket is already opened Why are they asking for verification instead of providing a response are they saying the person that opened the ticket is no longer valid and untrusted? They do not know who opened the ticket anymore ? the account that sent the ticket and PB initially responded to is unknown ?

4 REPLIES 4

CellphoneuserP1

But the ticket was already posted and awaiting an answer.

CellphoneuserP1

My first communications with PM was as follows

Hello CellphoneuserP1,

Thank you for reaching Public Mobile Support, my name is Luis and I'll do my best to help you today. I started this private conversation since the previous one was public and to avoid any security breaches.

I totally understand that you appreciated the renewal messages. It’s important to highlight that due to the new system updates, Public Mobile no longer sends messages upon renewal.

It’s worth mentioning that even though we don’t send messages regarding the renewal, you can always log in to your Public Mobile account. Now we have an application that you can download on your phone which should make things easier.

-He did not access for my PIN why the inconsistency?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@CellphoneuserP1 

The CS_Agent will alway confirm that you are you and not someone trying to SIM swapping your account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@CellphoneuserP1 

i guess because you following up with a message , so Alex has to be very careful  As you know PM is all online, so the validation is extremely important, they have to make sure no chance of error , they don't want to look in the wrong file and did the wrong fix to the wrong account.

Need Help? Let's chat.