cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to submit a support ticket through virtual assistant!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

Hi, can someone please try to see if you can successfully submit a support ticket through the virtual assistant plus select where it says click here in the virtual assistant to see if it opens to send a private message to CS_Agent instead of it opening the page to the Community webpage?

When I try submitting a support ticket through the virtual assistant (I always use my browser in private/incognito mode), it gives an error message on the page that opens after I select Click here to submit a ticket↗ !

It gives option in the virtual assistant to send CS_Agent a message if submitting a ticket doesn’t work If you have any trouble with this link, please reach out to our agents by sending a private message to @CS_Agent in our Community here. ” That’s not the link to send a private message to CS_Agent! That’s the Community’s webpage!

IMG_0074.png

IMG_0076.pngIMG_0075.jpeg

17 REPLIES 17

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

Update: For those that see my post….

Submitting a support ticket through the Virtual Assistant/Chatbot is now working again!

@hycm53 , thank you! 🙂

Just trying to get some errors fixed since the update!

@LitlLdy wrote:

@hycm53 wrote:

@LitlLdy wrote:

@hycm53 wrote:

@LitlLdy  Try this one to send private message to CS_Agent, it works on my laptop:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@hycm53 , So, you successfully submitted a support ticket through the chatbot?

Thank you but I know how to send a private message to CS_Agent. I wanted others to test the chatbot to see if it is finally working due to @J_PM said the team tried submitting a support ticket through it this morning & worked for them as well as the link the chatbot has to send private message through it to CS_Agent! Somehow works for them but not for many of us! How can we suggest it to other Customers to use when it won’t work for us?

No, I don't try submitted a support ticket through the chatbot.

@hycm53 , ok. That’s what my post is about. Sorry 😕 

That's OK, don't need sorry I misunderstood your post, I should said Sorry. 

@hycm53 wrote:

@LitlLdy wrote:

@hycm53 wrote:

@LitlLdy  Try this one to send private message to CS_Agent, it works on my laptop:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Thank you but I know how to send a private message to CS_Agent. I wanted others to test the chatbot to see if it is finally working due to @J_PM said the team tried submitting a support ticket through it this morning & worked for them as well as the link the chatbot has to send private message through it to CS_Agent! Somehow works for them but not for many of us! How can we suggest it to other Customers to use when it won’t work for us?

@hycm53 , ok. That’s what my post is about. Sorry 😕 

@LitlLdy wrote:

@hycm53 wrote:

@poutineville wrote:

@LitlLdy wrote:

@poutineville wrote:

It worked for me a few minutes ago.  Try a different browser.  I was able to get it working in Firefox but had to allow pop up windows.

@poutineville , what worked for you? Submitting a support ticket through the virtual assistant?

Correct.

@poutineville , Thank you.  No matter which browser (in private /incognito mode or regular) I use when I select submit support ticket a new window opens to an error page! I never used to get that before this new update!

Are you doing this on a computer/laptop or mobile device? This info will help Us. 🙂

poutineville
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@LitlLdy wrote:

@poutineville wrote:

It worked for me a few minutes ago.  Try a different browser.  I was able to get it working in Firefox but had to allow pop up windows.

@poutineville , what worked for you? Submitting a support ticket through the virtual assistant?

Correct.

poutineville

Correct!

@poutineville wrote:

poutineville

@J_PM wrote:

Thank you all for taking the time to try it again. The team is investigating the error! The screenshots are super helpful BTW🙏

@J_PM , Thank you! I can’t even send a private message to CSA about it due to when I try to click send I keep getting errors with anything I type & can not send them the screenshots either so I will leave it in your hands! 🙏🏼 I used to be able to do all that! I feel very helpless when I can’t do something right! Sorry

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Thank you all for taking the time to try it again. The team is investigating the error! The screenshots are super helpful BTW🙏

@DDM69 , thank you so much for trying. @J_PM says it works for the team this morning! Yet still doesn’t for us!

@hycm53 wrote:

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LitlLdy 

I just tried to submit a ticket via the chatbot and I received a XXX error. 

DDM69_0-1685551890298.jpeg

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

To add to this I now see why Customers end up here in the community to create a post tagging CS_Agent due to that is what it says to do before clicking the link which sends them here! 🙄 Instead of being given the correct link to private message them!

Need Help? Let's chat.