cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My usim doesn’t work

Kimmis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t use my number. It’s locked. I can’t pay my plan. I can’t do nothing. I need to use my number sasp. Otherwise, I will change company 

6 REPLIES 6

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Kimmis wrote:

I can’t use my number. It’s locked. I can’t pay my plan. I can’t do nothing. I need to use my number sasp. Otherwise, I will change company 

@Kimmis , Please submit a support ticket to get a CS_Agent to help you with this!

You can select Click here to submit a ticket↗ !

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox at the top right of this page (envelope icon to the left of your community avatar).

Vouchers don't need the account pin. You can buy them in lots of stores and online. Another method is the real time payments option in a few stores.

What recording do you get when you dial 611? Or even 1-855-4pu-blic from another phone and enter your phone number.

Kimmis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don’t have a 4 digits Account pin

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kimmis can you login My Account?

or you have your 4 digits Account pin, if so, use *611 to pay

you can also buy voucher form SDM/711/shell and load it using  *611

@Kimmis wrote:

Do you mean that your Self Serve account is locked?  For now, payment can be made by purchasing a payment voucher from some conveniene stores and gas stations. The payment can then be added to your account by dialing 611 from your clel phone.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kimmis 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.