cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@CS_Agent

Sara84
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I just registered a new PM SIM card. I'd like to get back my old public mobile number that was deactivated in January. How can I see if its available and then transfer over to this number?

Thanks,

Sara

8 REPLIES 8

Sara84

Thank you.

Its a public mobile number as it was one offered to me when I registered my last SIM card.

I just called it and it said number not in service so I'm hoping its up for grabs.

Thanks for you help. 

Sara

@Sara84   one thing to note.  if the number you want to get back was originally from another provider and you just ported into PM, then PM support would not be able to assign you back the number.  The number would have been back to the original provider where you got it from in the beginning.   

However, if the number you want back was from PM/Koodo/Telus originally, then there is a slight chance you can get it back, given that no one has taken it yet

Sara84

Good idea, I'm going to try! Thanks

Sara84

Thank you, I'll look into this 🙂

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sara84  If you can’t get it back , you should know you can change your number 4x in a 30 day cycle in your my account 

Change # on profile tabs

Handy1_0-1685918890534.jpeg

And you can search thru different available numbers 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sara84 

Have you tried calling that number to see if someone else has it?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sara84  It’s highly unlikely , but if the number originated from the Telus family there’s a slight chance best of luck reach out to support to ask 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Sara84

..also I kept getting an error message when trying to submit a ticket about this.

Need Help? Let's chat.