cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repurchase addon

Pearwasp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My us data and text and phone expired today but I can’t repurchase until tomorrow 

so I have no coverage outside Wi-Fi for 25’r hours.  This sucks Public Mobile

11 REPLIES 11

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

I've personally had them do it for me. Try your luck with a differ agent.

We find far too often that support people can be very wrong.

But first click on the spinner refresh icon under tbe Shop Add-ons button and look for any roaming add-ons. If none then you should be able to use your balance to re-buy the same one. Or as user dabr said earlier, you can buy the other bundle if the first is showing 0/15.

Pearwasp

Well it is true but no matter!  Thanks

@dabr wrote:

@Pearwasp   Hmm...it's possible the CS Agent you've received the response from is not aware that this is possible. 

Maybe one of the oracles or @J_PM can confirm if the early renewal policy through CSA's (for the same roaming add-on) has changed so that we don't give incorrect information to customers asking about this?

@Pearwasp 

Unfortunately, you have been guven incorrect informatoin by the customer support agent. The CSA should be allowing you to purchase the same roaming add-on again without you needing to wait 24 hours.  You do need to first make sure that you have enough funds in your Public Mobile account balance before making the request though. Please open another ticket.

@Pearwasp   Hmm...it's possible the CS Agent you've received the response from is not aware that this is possible. 

Maybe one of the oracles or @J_PM can confirm if the early renewal policy through CSA's (for the same roaming add-on) has changed so that we don't give incorrect information to customers asking about this?

Pearwasp

Yes.  That is what they have told me

@Pearwasp   Is that the response from CSA's you've received?  Well that's been the suggested workaround for many years for this particular issue and that's going to come as a shock for many if PM has changed policy on this...

Pearwasp

They can’t  do it either. I tried a couple of months ago.  Their only solution was to wait the 24 hours.  I am travelling that isn’t a satisfactory answer

Pearwasp

They can’t do it either.  I have to wait 24 hours.  Why oh why!!!!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Pearwasp   Yes being able to buy the same add-on without waiting for the 24 hour after it expires seems to be PM policy which hasn't changed for many years, unfortunately.  Your only option is to contact support and ask them to purchase the same add-on earlier or buy a different roaming add-on.

Here's a link to chatbot if needed:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/get-help

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.