cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting my 90 day plan findings

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

So my plan renewed today with out issue and it appears I got all friend referrals loyalty and auto pay immediately for next renewal

have a look . Here’s my findings 

Handy1_0-1688126736321.png

57 REPLIES 57

@dust2dust wrote:

So loyalty and RAF monthly, autopay at the end. What rewards were deposited just before Jun 8?

Adding - @wetcoaster 

@dust2dust 

I didn't include that, on purpose, because it might be more confusing than anything for some. But here goes the advanced version for you.

This particular account is frequently put into suspension if I'm not on the road, even just for a week here and there if the timing is working out that way. I took it out of suspension on June 9, so there is no transaction for June 8.

Since 30day plan rewards are applied in the afternoon before renewal night, they were applied to my account on the last day before the unsuccessful renewal:

Screenshot 2023-09-07 12.19.17.png

ETA: I had scheduled the plan change on the day the $117/90GB/90days plan first popped up, because I knew that I would be away from consistent wired WiFi for about 2 months this summer. The plan change was applied before trying to take money from the (empty prepaid) credit card on file. So adding enough vouchers activated the new plan even after suspension.

IMO, all this is confirms now that therory that $ rewards are applied based on the previous plan cycle.

PS: This plan is now back in suspension, when it's going to be reactivated with yet another plan...

So loyalty and RAF monthly, autopay at the end. What rewards were deposited just before Jun 8?

Adding - @wetcoaster 

Payment history for one completed 90 day cycle:

Screenshot 2023-09-07 11.21.49.png

All adds up to 3x rewards applied to the next payment. Unless, as mentioned earlier, you are buying add-ons from available funds in the meantime.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Up date 30 days after starting this plan I was just awarded my Friend referral and loyalty reward . Guessing auto pay will come on day 90 but my payment screen shot looks like there more money there then truly is . It’s like it’s counting the community reward and available funds twice 

Handy1_0-1690717625718.png

@wetcoaster  So it still a bit confusing . But safe to say it will get the 3x rewards by day 90 .I’m glad I made switch I’m sure you are too now that it seems to be working out for us on this plan . Even thou when we first started we only had 1x reward to begin and I’m fine with that it what I expected anyways . I sure hope they bring this plan back for others to be able to jump on . It’s just a super value plan 

@Handy1 wrote:

@wetcoaster  Ok sweet Ty . And I’m assuming your payment like my original screen shot shows 3x rewards for $24 as still the estimated cost in 90 days right now .even thou I’m guessing this is your first 30day 1x reward of $8 

Adding i maybe be off by $6 for auto pay and that will come on day 89 

so estimated be $30 @wetcoaster 

Screenshot 2023-07-11 09.44.04.png

Actually, the payment prediction is off now. It doesn't adjust for the $4 Loyalty and $1 RAF that are now added to available funds. The same way community rewards are showing up in the prediction and as part of the available funds until renewal.

@wetcoaster  Sweet Ty and we’ll said ok . Finally I think I got my head around this now LOL

@Handy1 wrote:

@computergeek541  Yes thank you I remember you saying so . And fully excepting it to be that way despite my screen shot that appears it has already .but either way for anyone who was afraid of switching to 90 days because of the initial start of 90 day only getting 1x reward as expected . It’s worth the trade off once one settles into this 90 day cycle in my opinion 

As I mentioned before, the screen shot you commonly post is a prediction .

Now that we have confirmation that most rewards are added to available funds throughout your plan cycle, that prediction is on the assumption that all your referrals are on an active plan with Public Mobile at the time the rewards are added, and, probably more notable, you are not spending any of the available funds on add-ons in the meantime...

@wetcoaster  Ok sweet Ty . And I’m assuming your payment like my original screen shot shows 3x rewards for $24 as still the estimated cost in 90 days right now .even thou I’m guessing this is your first 30day 1x reward of $8 

Adding i maybe be off by $6 for auto pay and that will come on day 89 

so estimated be $30 @wetcoaster 

@Handy1 wrote:

@wetcoaster  So does that $8 showing (sitting)in your available funds on your overview page 

Yes.

@wetcoaster  So does that $8 showing (sitting)in your available funds on your overview page 

@Luddite wrote:

Have had indication this is the current plan for 90 day plans:

Community

Refer a Friend

Points Back/ATU

Anniversary/Loyalty

Public Points

Monthly, when the rewards are processed

1 point/30 days. Applied on day 30

5% of any payments made

10 points every 12 months

Legacy Rewards

$1/30 days

Applied on day 30, 60, 90

$6/90 days applied on day 89

$3/90 days applied on day 89

Added data point to confirm this:

Screenshot 2023-07-11 09.23.30.png

@MetaMorpheusMob   🙂 you and I both . Love PM best phone company on earth 🌏 ☎️ 

@computergeek541  Yes thank you I remember you saying so . And fully excepting it to be that way despite my screen shot that appears it has already .but either way for anyone who was afraid of switching to 90 days because of the initial start of 90 day only getting 1x reward as expected . It’s worth the trade off once one settles into this 90 day cycle in my opinion 

@Handy1 wrote:

Cool thanks @Luddite  and I’ll update this thread on day 30 60 and 90 . See how it all played out either way I’m loving this plan . Best plan I ever seen offered without jumping hoops for a win back deal 🙂

As I was saying earlier, autopay rewards will be paid once every 90 days. All other rewards (including loyalty rewards) are paid in 30-day intervals.  I've already checked my account for this and that's how I know that loyalty rewards have are also being paid every 30 days on a 90-day plan. I've confirmed this over 2 different rewards payout cycles while on a 90-day plan.

Cool thanks @Luddite  and I’ll update this thread on day 30 60 and 90 . See how it all played out either way I’m loving this plan . Best plan I ever seen offered without jumping hoops for a win back deal 🙂

Yes. Rewards added anytime during the 90 days will be aggregated in Available funds, is my understanding. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Luddite  No I mean the friend referrals will they show in available fund every 30 days 1x . Because in my screen shot it’s looks as thou I got 3x rewards . What I can expect in 90 days . But in reality I’ll get paid 1x rewards every 30 days . Is they way it’s supposed to be . From your chart and is the consensus. So I’m wondering will my screen shot continue to look same but those rewards will all end up in available funds by day 90 for renewal not counting any community rewards . Sorry if I’m not being completely clear in my question . I think my writing is improving . But I realize I got a long way to go to articulate me words in writing. I’m more smooth with my words in person 😕

@Handy1  Do mean Community reward? If so, it's added to your account each month as Available funds. The amount varies depending on the earned reward. 

@Luddite  Thank you for that chat . So does this mean on day 30 I’ll see 1x reward in an available funds . And 60 day 2x reward in available fund . Even thou my payment receipt shows the estimated amount I’ll see on day 90 for my renewal sept 28/2023 . ?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Have had indication this is the current plan for 90 day plans:

Community

Refer a Friend

Points Back/ATU

Anniversary/Loyalty

Public Points

1 point/30 days. Applied on day 30

5% of any payments made

10 points every 12 months

Legacy Rewards

$1/30 days

Applied on day 30, 60, 90

$6/90 days applied on day 89

$3/90 days applied on day 89

@dabr wrote:

@dust2dust   I guess proof is good if there's a reason to doubt what someone has posted as being incorrect or incomplete..

Unfrotunately, the payment/reward amounts can't be relied upon.  Sometimes they will multiply the RAF rewards by 3 in the payment/reward estimate, but as shown early, sometimes they don't. Also, I often see Community rewards being shown in those payment estimates when it really should as there is no longer any link to renewal time and when those will be added to the acccount balance.  I've also seen several instances of the Community rewards being shown as still in the rewards summary in Self Serve even though they have already been transfered to the account balance.

@Handy1 wrote:

So my plan renewed today with out issue and it appears I got all friend referrals loyalty and auto pay immediately for next renewal

have a look . Here’s my findings 

Handy1_0-1688126736321.png

I wouldn't go by the information in your screenshot because that's not how your rewards will be paid out.  Your loyalty rewards wil be paid every 30 days.

@dabr wrote:

@dust2dust   I guess proof is good if there's a reason to doubt what someone has posted as being incorrect or incomplete..

or slightly misleading... as previously mentioned: their original screen shots are payment predictions (future) we're after confirmed information on actual reward application (past).

@dabr wrote:

I thought @Handy1's already confirmed he received rewards for the previous 30 days, so not really sure what other information is needed..

We are looking for accurate information on what's actually happening in the rewards department during automated transition from 30day to 90day plan. 

If mine had been automated I'd have posted screen shots of my payment history. But since my account was in planned suspension for a week, with scheduled plan change to the 90day plan, my screen shots would not be relevant to OP's scenario.

@dabr- Good old proof. Pics or it didn't happen and all that. esjliv had asked and I agreed with the question.

@dust2dust wrote:

Where're all the rewards? There's only the earlier one from the 14th. And then the odd $1 and odd $9. It looks like you paid $76 and then $1 and then $9 was taken.

On my accounts (like your screen shot) the automated fixed number rewards are now applied in the afternoon before renewal. I believe there should be three more transactions for each reward on June 29... Rushed screen shots?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

I thought @Handy1's already confirmed he received rewards for the previous 30 days, so not really sure what other information is needed..

Need Help? Let's chat.