cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewed service

StavrosC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I renewed my service but it is asking me to pick a new number, but I want my older number, how do I do this? 

11 REPLIES 11

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@StavrosC 

We are customers here, just try to help.

it could takes 1-2 hours to a day before you get a reply from CSA

if you want your service to be up, just pay your subscription using the correct email.

I thinks it’s possible to get a refund but not guarantee 

StavrosC

Will that happen today though? 

EB0

@StavrosC 

Glad you have figured it out, you need to create a ticket to get a refund.

StavrosC

I actually figured it out and I used my Gmail account instead of my Hotmail account, so o just need a refund so I can buy it on the proper account 

StavrosC

Never mind, did no, but how long will I be without service? 

StavrosC

It doesn't allow me to do anything 

EB0

please click on the link below to send a message to the CS Agent so they can look into your issue ( it could take longer time)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

StavrosC

I try to login to start a ticket but it won't let me, I paid today and the account was stopped only today 

EB0

@StavrosC 

When was the last time you pay your subscription?

if you haven’t paid for your subscription for more than 90days, your account will be suspended and your number will be lost, when you login after 90 days, the system will treat you as a new user, ask you to pick a plan, pay then pick a new number as your old number/account is nu longer exist/available.

if your last payment was less than 90 days, you need to use the chatbot to a ticket so, CSA can look into your case.

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

StavrosC

No I logged in the app, and it was like I had to start over, I paid and then it was asking me to pick a new number 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@StavrosC , when you say renew the service, do you mean making a top up on an existing account? 

Need Help? Let's chat.