cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding 5GB Add-On

moamin1989
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I just switched to Public Mobile and I want to know how the 5GB data that was promoted will be added to my account. Thank you

14 REPLIES 14

@shafiq28 wrote:

i brought a new sim by online on 1st of june and after receving sim card, active it online by 6th of june,as a promo by public mobile i supposed to get a free one time 5GB data Add-on but its almost 7 days passed away but dont get any data in my account,is this promo only fake to grab new customer?how many days i have to wait more?

Here's the plan details.

On June 1st,  customers that purchase a SIM card online before 11:59PM ET will gain access to an exclusive offer of a one-time bonus 5GB of data. Simply activate before June 16, 2019 11:59PM ET, on a $25+/mo plan (Ready-Made plans only) to claim this offer. This will be applied as an Add-On. This offer is available to new customers only.

How to Get this Offer:

• Bonus 5 GB of data: When you activate by June 16th on a Ready-made plan of $25/mo or higher. you will get a one-time bonus 5 GB of data.
    • To redeem, SIM must be activated on publicmobile.ca by June 16th on any Ready-made plan $25/mo or higher using the same email address used to purchase the SIM card. Purchase a SIM online here.
    • Eligible customers will be provided the one-time 5 GB data Add-On within 72 hours.

I had the same problem but the moderators fixed it up the same day as I contacted them good luck

@shafiq28 wrote:

i brought a new sim by online on 1st of june and after receving sim card, active it online by 6th of june,as a promo by public mobile i supposed to get a free one time 5GB data Add-on but its almost 7 days passed away but dont get any data in my account,is this promo only fake to grab new customer?how many days i have to wait more?

No it's not fake, many customers have already received their bonus data.  If you've met the conditions, then contact Moderator_Team via the envelope icon top right of your post and ask for assistance.  Response time can be anywhere from 2-48 hours.

@shafiq28 wrote:

You don't need to wait no more days( it was up to 72 hours)...don't worry that's not fake...write a private message to the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and they will help you to fix that. Be patient waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

shafiq28
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

RedSands

You should get your 5Gig add on fairly quickly on took a couple of days to get mine.

@zashrafi wrote:

I also transferred to public mobile and bought a sim card online on June 1st and activated it today (June 6). According to a promotion advertised on the website, I should be granted a 5GB bonus data. But I haven't received it yet. Also I were referred and should get $10 credit for that referral, but it's also not granted!

How can I claim these missing benefits?

These should both show up in your account within 72 hours.

zashrafi

I also transferred to public mobile and bought a sim card online on June 1st and activated it today (June 6). According to a promotion advertised on the website, I should be granted a 5GB bonus data. But I haven't received it yet. Also I were referred and should get $10 credit for that referral, but it's also not granted!

How can I claim these missing benefits?

Just to clarify,as long as you ordered your sim on june 1st only and received the email saying you where eligible to the 5 gig add on, you will receive said add on within 72 hours welcome to Pm you will find lots of people here in the community willing to help with any issues you may experience

leobeo

Taking part in the 5GB offer, I ordered my sim online this past weekend, and already received it in the mail. I used the same email address during activation as well! Just waiting on the 5GB to be added to my acc.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@moamin1989 wrote:

Thank you for the quick response. But for clarification I do not need to do anything and the addon will be done automatically. Am I correct?

Which 5gb add-on do you think you're getting?

There was one a week or so ago and one just this past weekend.

If just this past weekend then did you order the SIM online? Did you already get it in the mail? Did you use the same email address during activation that you used for the online order?

The earlier one you should have received by now.

@moamin1989 wrote:

Thank you for the quick response. But for clarification I do not need to do anything and the addon will be done automatically. Am I correct?

@moamin1989  Yes that is correct it will appear on your account within 72 hours 

moamin1989

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@moamin1989 wrote:

Hello, I just switched to Public Mobile and I want to know how the 5GB data that was promoted will be added to my account. Thank you

If you took advantage of a promotion, then the 5GB of bonus data will be added to your account as an Add-on. This is extra data that will stay in your account until it's used up. Your standard monthly data will be used first though, before the add-on data is touched.

Depending on the promo you signed up with, you will likely have to wait a little while before the add-on is added to your account. In the past couple of promos, the wait time was estimated at 72 hours for the one and 7 days for the other.

Need Help? Let's chat.