cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

rusyaon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

since the sim card i purchased online was taking too long to come, i decided to go ahead and get one in a store (which i payed for.) how would i go about getting a refund for the one thats supposed to come in the mail? 

9 REPLIES 9

@ZuckMark   I don not think this is an appropriate comment.

You can click the down error on the top right of your post, click Edit Reply and remove them.

I agree this is definitely prob the best way to recoup the cost of the sim 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah definitely a pain, I wish more ppl would check on here before buying sim so they could avoid the huge delay.

Unfortunately a straight up refund may not be done but some of the other suggestions above could offset the cost 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@rusyaon 

Wait three weeks. If the sim card does not arrive within that time span since ordering contact customer support and explain the issue. Remit a copy of your sim card order from Public Mobile or the reciept of the newly purchased sim card (whichever is greater) and ask for a credit on your self serve account balance.

@ZuckMark 

As per usual your acerbic comments are unnecessary. Obviously if you can afford a $15 cup of coffee you have no clue how to live on a tight budget nor empathy for those on a low or fixed income. If you don't have anything good to say....say nothing at all!

Edit to add:

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @rusyaon   you can try to discuss a resolution with PM CS Agent.

Since you are a PM customer already, you can open ticket using Chatbot:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ZuckMark
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

OMG, how hard are 10 bucks for you? Can I send you some pennies? I just spent $15 on a cup of coffee.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I wouldn't bother. Wait for it to arrive and use it for a referral some day. Earn points the fun and easy way.

Oh you think you might shop around for a cheaper service. Hey how about Public Mobile. Oh hey look at that I even have a sim right here. We can do this right now.

How long has it been?  Generally, refunds aren't provided unless the SIM card never arrives as.they are sold on a final sale condition.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rusyaon Hi I don’t know if they will but you can open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Need Help? Let's chat.