Did you mean: 

Refund

Mariom
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I still have not received my refund of 25.00 from last week 

13 REPLIES 13

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If both the transactions were successful then $25 should be already paid for the plan and $25 should be used for next cycle. 

Check your mom's 'my account' page.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mariom : Dial 1-855-4public and enter your mom's phone number and listen to what it says for balance. Or log in to her account and look at Available Funds. Let us know.

Mariom

I paid my mom’s account, and it didn’t work, and I went to Public Mobile he did it, I paid 25.00. That is twice I paid.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mariom : That is not how support works here. You need to contact the CSA's via the methods supplied. Or we can try to help you as much as we can if you would answer the questions posed.

Mariom

Can you please call me back at 

@Mariom  In this forum we don’t work for public mobile and we don’t have access to your account. And nobody from public mobile will phone you. You can’t post your phone number it’s for your account security. Just in private message with public mobile with the CSA.

Bingo! I was correct!

Keeps on changing the user name…same question.

PHISHING

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mariom : No one will call you back. 

You would need to contact the CSA's. Have you done that yet?

Contact a Customer Support Agent

Customer Support Agents hours of operation 

Everything about everything here 

@Lieux: May I suggest for future edits that you remove only the last 4 digits. Sometimes that's useful. Just a suggestion.

Mariom

Can someone please call me back at 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Mariom

Hello.  I really don’t know how this works, but can someone please call me back at 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mariom   Was it a refund because you pay the amount twice?   or was it a mistake on PM side?

PM usually wont give refund.  So, if it is just because issue like early cancellation, they won't.  But if it is an error on PM side, then yes, they likely will accommodate.  Would you mind to share what happened?  

You have made PM aware of the issue yet?  if you have not, yes,open a ticket with them:

Spoiler

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you contact the CSA's? Why are you thinking you need a refund? Did you have trouble activating? Do you the charge on a payment card? Do you possibly see at least $25 in your Available Funds?

Need Help? Let's chat.