cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund pending in my bank account for several days

niavquintall
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I’m just wondering when I should expect my refund to go through at my bank? I use tangerine and I have a pending refund from here that was issued several days ago but it’s still pending:( Kinda sucks because I’m a student who needs the money for essential things… 

4 REPLIES 4

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@niavquintall 

open ticket with PM support and ask them to fix it.

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

have trouble with Chatbot: private message CS_Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Once ticket is submitted,(envelope icon on the top right) CS_Agent will reply you there.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@niavquintall 

From my understanding, it can take several weeks before a refund is issued. That is one reason why it is sometimes recommended that customers keep the funds in their available balance for next month payment. 

However, if you see it pending, it should go through soon. Don't count weekend days though.  You could even contact Tangerine and their rep can tell you when it will go through.  From my experience, pending charges usually take 1-3 business days to clear. Refunds will take longer.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@niavquintall   what kind of refund was that?  was it something approved by PM ?  or did they only agree to reverse the transaction and put the money back to your account as Available Fund.  What did they say?

Or you never open a ticket with PM Support for that?   

If you have opened a ticket and a refund agreed by PM support, you should message them again for with your previous ticket number.  But generally, a refund could take as many as 2 weeks, just like a refund from any online stores

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@niavquintall , how long has it been?  A 30 day cycle goes by pretty quick.  That money will come in handy pretty quick.  

Need Help? Let's chat.