cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund on the accidently added add-on

Vishw_Patel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @CS_Agent ,

I have purchased the added by mistake just few minutes ago and haven't used it as I am not going to travel to the states. Could you please help me with the refund? I have also tries opening up the ticket but it is showing 404 error.

Thanks so much @CS_Agent 

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Vishw_Patel - the community is not where you reach CS_Agent. We are all customers and members like you here...sorry, sometimes I feel like a broken record (it is not YOU, so many others think so too!).

Ensure to go to your Envelope a the top right of your community page and start a PRIVATE message to anyone, but if you want customer support with Public employees than put CS_Agent in the SEND TO box.

You can also click on the link you put in your original message where you wrote 'CS_Agent' and go to 'SEND A MESSAGE', this also works too.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Vishw_Patel   PM is a prepaid provider and usually do not provide refund

However, if it is an honest mistake, likely support can help to reverse the transaction.  Please open ticket with them by direct message :

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Vishw_Patel  Please message support for to reverse 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To contact the support agents, please message them directly here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.