cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund on accidental plan purchase

Rniania
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

I purchased the wrong plan when I should have purchased another. How do I go about getting a refund on this?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kselmak wrote:

@LaOmbra wrote:

@slash407 wrote:

contact the mods by clicking on new thread and typing moderator and the right username should pop up

You're kidding us right? Mods are not reached  "clicking on a new thread". 

I think they meant new message in private messages, instead of new thread

With all the nonsense posts that user made...who knows what they meant? But yes...you're correct for the clarification.

@LaOmbra wrote:

@slash407 wrote:

contact the mods by clicking on new thread and typing moderator and the right username should pop up

I think they meant new message in private messages, instead of new thread

LaOmbra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@slash407 wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rniania wrote:

Hi 

I purchased the wrong plan when I should have purchased another. How do I go about getting a refund on this?

Thanks

And further, if the plan you actually wanted is more expensive then be sure to put the money in your account beforehand. They'll ask for it anyway. So do it up front and it's ready.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Rniania wrote:

Hi 

Thanks

You will need to contact the moderators and see if they can change it to the correct plan for you.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.