cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund for unused US roaming add-on

toronto3p
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Is there a way to get a refund of unused US roaming add-on? Purchased it but did not use.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I would say by your postt that no you can't get a refund jsut because you didn't use it.  This is a prepaid service so it would be like if you left PM and didn't use all your 30 days up you don't get a refund for the unused days.  Now if the service didn't work that would be different situation

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Whether you can get a refund for an unused US roaming add-on would depend on the terms and conditions.  Some service providers may offer refunds for unused add-ons, bt PM does notmay not. I would recommend contacting the customer support  to inquire about their refund policy for unused add-ons and to request a refund if it is possible. They will be able to assist you with the process and provide more information on what is required to receive a refund.

@Handy1 wrote:

@toronto3p  try your luck with support for refund 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Once again, please inform all customers to use the chatbot.  Sending customers to private message is a security risk because customers will be sending account infromation by messaging rather than through the automated ticketing service.  It will also cause a delay while account verification is done.  Also, customers who send a private messaging in this way autoamtically get queued as the lowest possible priority because the chatbot wasn't used.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@toronto3p   yes .  If the service didn't work , PM might provide full or partial refund  based on your experience

Please open ticket with PM support using Chatbot:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@toronto3p  try your luck with support for refund 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.