cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFUND

StuGattz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I reset my phone and deleted my esim. I was told by PM that they cannot provide me a new esim.

I will need to get a physical Sim card.

IM DONE WITH PUBLIC MOBILE!

TOO MANY HEADACHES AND NOT WORTH THE SERVICE AND MONEY.

Can someone please tell me how to port my number to another carrier and if I can get a partial refund for the unused portion of my billing cycle. 

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

StuGattz

I do. When it hit purchase and install a pop up appears.

"Before you proceed

Make sure that the device you’re currently using is the device you want to install your eSIM.
You cannot transfer this eSIM to another device after purchasing."

I close that window and try to hit Pay and Install. Nothing happens.

@StuGattz   When you log in to the app and go to your account, do you not even see "purchase sim card"?

StuGattz

You would think it would be that easy but it's not. I have searched everywhere in the app and no luck.

It shows  there is a Sim card associated with my account. 

I can't wait to ditch PM

StuGattz

It will not allow me to re-download a new esim or even purchase one.

I have contacted support and I'm told that there is no other way than to get a physical Sim card and then contact PM is I still want an esim. I cannot believe that it is this difficult 😞 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @StuGattz 

replacement eSIM is free.  Just download the app , login with 2fa sent to email and get the replacement 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@StuGattz   You should be able to re-download the app and repurchase the esim (you should be credited with the $5 since you had one before).  Have you tried this and it didn't work?

For porting out, that has to be initiated by your new provider, but you need a functioning PM sim in order to give PM permission to release your number to them.   Since PM is prepaid that are normally no refunds.

Need Help? Let's chat.