cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund for unshipped SIM card

Ugolino
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's almost a month I ordered for a SIM card which never get to me. I have gotten another SIM and activated my account, I expected PM to reimburse me for the SIM card which they never delivered to me but they're acting as if they don't know what's going on. It seems PM is gonna be a pin in the ass. I need that mysterious order cancelled and the 10$ refunded into my account.

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Ugolino 

Before you went ahead and acquired your own SIM card, did you request public mobile cancel the order and refund you the cost of the SIM card you ordered through them?

Expecting them to refund the order may not be the way to go about it.

Saying that, if they failed to fulfill an order, be it on their part or Canada post, request to escalate to a senior customer support agent at the contact method that you've been using to reach them.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ugolino 

It shouldn’t be a problem so just DM a CS_Agent and explain that you didn’t receive the SIM and you picked up a replacement SIM so they can credit your account at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ugolino 

Can you attach a copy of the payment from your cc statement as proof and private message them?

Need Help? Let's chat.