cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referring a friend (new customer) for the same promo

CompactDisk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a current member of Public Mobile and I got a text message for a promo and it says that my friends can also get the same offer. The text message goes on to say "available for a limited time to new customers during the activation process," however it leaves no promo code for my friend to use. How will they avail this promo as well? 

4 REPLIES 4

@Community_QA wrote:

@CompactDisk   you meant the $25 friend promo?  same promo code

It’s over.....is it not?

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CompactDisk   you meant the $25 friend promo?  same promo code

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CompactDisk 

There are two promotions currently. One for new activations only that is for any plan $40+ that adds 12gb of bonus monthly recurring plan data for 12 months on top of the regular plan by using the promocode 12MONTHS12GB. So $40/5gb+12gb of bonus plan data=17gb.

The second promotion for new or existing customers that is only available in the activation portal or self serve accounts for $40/15gb for "ever" as long as you activate or schedule a change plan on next renewal or if you really need the data change your plan immediately. Your friend could activate with either offer but if they choose the promotional plan using the promocode and immediately schedule a change plan on next renewal to the $40/15gb plan they will enjoy an extra 2gb of data for the first 30 days.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@CompactDisk 

Give your friend your referral code to use when they activate. Your referral code is available in your self service account.

Need Help? Let's chat.