cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral monthly discount and bonus not showing

CrazyBean
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello!

I referred my daughter to PM at the end of September and, as I understood it, should have received a $25 bonus, plus she should be showing on my monthly bill under "friend referrals" (I'm grandfathered into the old plan).  I didn't see anything come through in Oct. but wondered if it might take another billing cycle.  Still nothing in Nov.

Also at the end of September, after she was all set up, my daughter referred my husband.  Nothing is showing on her account either.

On the flip side, my son just used my referral code tonight and it is already showing on my account!  I'm just not sure what happened to the other ones.  

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Have a great day.

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CrazyBean 

You are very welcome! If you run into resistance report back and I will advise. Hopefully you just get a knowledgeable and agreeable CSA. They are a little backed up so a little longer between replies than usual but you will get support eventually.

CrazyBean

@darlicious Thanks a ton for laying that all out so neatly...didn't realize we should get the regular $10 referral bonus plus the 5x$5.  That's great!  I did not get a text about the end of Nov. promo so I'm SUPER happy you mentioned that and that my son happened to use my code at the right time!  I have verified my account, sent a ticket and we'll see what happens.  Daughter and hubby will also open inquiries and we shall see if the rewards associated with my son's account work themselves out.  Many thanks for all the help!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CrazyBean 

Lol...yeah I don't give up easy!

Assuming all referrals fell within the dates of bonus referral credit promotion the following credits should apply:

• Mom (you) recieves $25 ($5×5 months) for referring her daughter who recieves $25 ($5×5)+$10 (reg. bonus referral credit)=$35 
  • Your daughter will also recieve an additional $25 ($5×5) for referring your husband (Dad)who will recieve a $25 ($5×5) credit along with the regular $10 bonus referral credit=$35
  • Mom will recieve another $25 ($5×5) for referring her son yesterday who will also recieve the $25 ($5×5) referral promo credit in addition to the regular bonus referral credit of $10=$35
  • Mom gets $25+$25=$50 and depending on your renewal date is owed up to $3 in referral rewards.
  • Daughter gets $25+$10+$25=$60 and is owed 2pts for referral rewards.
  • Dad gets $25+$10=$35
  • Son gets $25+$10=$35

The September RAF credit has already paid out 2×$5=$10 and the 3rd $5 credit will likely be paid out this Friday. The end date for the latest bonus referral credit sent via text on Monday November 28th is a bit of a mystery...? But may be the end of December if it's a precursor to the 4th annual "More is Merrier" campaign announcement?🎄🎁😁

CrazyBean

Wow!  You put the capital T in Tenacious!  It took a while to read your threads but I'm grateful for all the information.  Good on ya for taking the bull by the horns re: the RAF glitch and providing clarity for those of us following.  I will take this up with CS tomorrow and let you know what transpires.  My case should be simpler than yours was so I sure hope I don't have to fight for four days to resolve it!  Many thanks again.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CrazyBean 

It sounds like your daughter's activation suffered from a longstanding referral glitch that while being entered correctly at activation it simply didn't register on the account. Depending on who manages your daughter's account have that person contact customer support and explain the issue and ask for the referral code to be applied again. Same with your wife. You will see the referral appear immediately (like your son's has) and the Cha-ching text will arrive the next day at 2pm eastern. Ask the CSA about how the $25 ($5×5 months) will be applied if the referrals activated within the time frame of the bonus RAF promotion. There is a limit of one bonus referral per account but a new activation can refer another to recieve 2×$25 bonus RAF credits as both the referred and the referrer. See this thread for the brick wall you may encounter and how to break thru it!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/September-RAF-5-Credit/m-p/887420

And to contact customer support.....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

I suggest a private message so read the spoiler found within.....customer support may be a little backed up but send a follow up message if you don't hear from them by days end.

Need Help? Let's chat.