cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Code For active Members?

1NQU1S1T10N
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ended up getting my family members to switch over to Public Mobile, but they forgot to use my referral code.

Not a big deal I just wanted to know if there was any way for them to use my referral code while being an an active user and wouldn't require a new account.

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@1NQU1S1T10N 

No biggie, the CS_Agent are very understanding if a referral code wasn’t entered. 
Just have you family member contact an agent through the Chat bubble and submit a ticket. They normally will accommodate this issue for the $10 credit and your 1 point/month.

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@1NQU1S1T10N 

Your family member just needs to contact customer support with your referral code and ask them to add it to their account. The referral code box is tiny in the app and very easy to miss.

They should see the $10 bonus referral credit appear within 72 hours but usually the next day. You should get a Cha-ching text at 2pm eastern the day after its added but with the points program any other indication of a successful referral is a crap shoot until renewal when you should hopefully see a point for each active referral added to your rewards account.

Need Help? Let's chat.