cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about a new offer

Dolphin12
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just changed my son's plan to a 3 month plan and today he got an offer that is better for him. The issue is his current plan doesn't renew until mid September. The offer states the new deal would be upon your next renewal. Will this be an issue? Will this offer still be valid in a few months?

11 REPLIES 11

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dolphin12 Your son is lucky. My wife and I are both on $19 1GB plans in B.C. and would like to switch to the $21 or the $22 plan.  Tonight, my wife received a PM promo text for $34 5G 60GB. I never get any promo texts.

PM does not treat their customers equally or fairly, imo.

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

@Dolphin12 wrote:

@Chalupa_Batman where do I see manage accounts? I can't seem to find it when I log into my account.

Open the app on his phone. Then click on Manage Subscriptions. Right there it will tell you of Upcoming Changes. But it may take up to 72 hours to show up there EDIT - after saying yes. 

It can actually take up to a week. Happened recently to several accounts that I know of.

hi @Dolphin12 

if I remember correctly, the system  schedules the plan change in the system after the expiry date of the offer. So, you would need to wait to see it on your My Account 

Dolphin12

@funpig1 @Current is $21/90 days with 3GB offer is $22/30 days for 6G

@Dolphin12 wrote:

@Chalupa_Batman where do I see manage accounts? I can't seem to find it when I log into my account.

Open the app on his phone. Then click on Manage Subscriptions. Right there it will tell you of Upcoming Changes. But it may take up to 72 hours to show up there EDIT - after saying yes. 

Dolphin12

@hTideGnow yes it is the $22 offer

Dolphin12

Dolphin12

If you received a text offer and said yes how long did it take to show up on your account?

Does it take a few hours or days to see what the new payment amount will be?

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dolphin12 

What is son's current plan and new offer?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Dolphin12 

the $22?? 

yes, reply Yes and it will schedule a plan change at the end of your current cycle, in your case Sept 

You can reply Yes first and check My Account to confirm, it should show clearly 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Dolphin12 

So this offer, would start in mid September when the other plan ends. Easy as that. As long as you say YES now, you're golden. Just make sure you take a screenshot of the offer and a screenshot of you saying yes. Always back yourself. Then, to confirm it will be going through, you can check his account in a few days by going to Manage Account and you'll see the future plan "waiting". 

Need Help? Let's chat.