cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend

Pipcan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I referred a friend in December and have been getting the $5 credit.  I did not get it on my May 6 bill but did get a congratulations text from PM indicating the credit had been applied.

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Pipcan 

There is a glitch with the application of the $5 credit with some customers not recieving the credit in their accounts.  Sign into your rewards account to confirm your xmas RAF referral is currently active. Once confirmed contact customer support and they will manually add the $5 credit to your account.

To contact customer support :

Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It should be coming any time then, sometimes you will need a little patience at PM but eventually it all gets squared away lol

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Pipcan 

If you do not see the $5 in your Available Funds field, check your "view payment history" to see the dates of your prior credits and/or if the $5 amount is displaying there.

If by chance your renewal occurred yesterday, the amount may have already been applied toward your cycle renewal.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

That $5 has to be applied within first week of every month.

Since we are still in first week of May, if you do not see it on Monday 9th, contact agent for assistance.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Pipcan I got my $5 yesterday but another member here also complain not getting it yet  Open a ticket with CS agent:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.   Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

first type: Contact CS Agent

then Click "Contact Us"

and Click "Other"

finalt Click "Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Pipcan 

It will probably arrived today. Original promo said:

"Credit will be applied within the first week of each month"

Or, your friend is in suspended status.

If your friend is still active, and you don't see any reward by tomorrow, then submit a ticket with CSA.

Need Help? Let's chat.