cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend Reward

DMac2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In December of 2022 I refered my husband to public mobile. I have searched my account but to date I have not been given credit for referring him. How long does this take? Also on my husband's account he does not show any rewards. He should get a 10.00 credit?? Please advise.

13 REPLIES 13

@DMac2 

Do you know how to find it?

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@DMac2   you don't have the code but he used it? so, whose code he used?

or you got mixed up with promotion code

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Does your referral code have any of these letters? I, O, Q, U, Y, Z  <= often mistaken as a number. 

PM should follow the licence plate rules of what letters are never used. 

Like as said...the $10 comes in 72 hours and usually the next day. That is the best confirmation that it took....is his $10 showing up on his account. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@DMac2 

I should add, if he entered the code incorrectly, which happens quite a bit around here with the similarities between certain letters and numbers, if it was an active referral code by a current member, Public  mobile will not switch the code.

@DMac2 

If you don’t have the referral code, what code did your husband use?

Did he put the correct code when Activating the SIM?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@DMac2 

You should also received a text 1-2 days later after your husband activated his account stated that you referred a new friend.  Are you on the old rewards system or the new reward points system?  If on old rewards system, you can check your refer-a-friend rewards list under your rewards account.  It should show the last 4 digits of the phone number.  

Every PM account has a referral code assigned to the account.  Your husband would have needed to enter your referral code when he activated his account.  The normal RAF rewards would be $10 into his available funds within 72 hours.  Depending on whether you are on the new or old reward system, you would receive either $1/month or 1 point/month as long as your husband stays with Public mobile.  

As mentioned above, your husband will need to enquire about the missing rewards.  When did he sign up?  If he activated between Dec 1 and 12 with your referral code, both of you should receive the special RAF promo $5/month for 5 months.  

hi @DMac2 so, you gave your husband your own code ?

Again  ask him  to check if he ever got the $10 credit

And you login your My Account?  get the code again and give it to your husband to open ticket with CS agent to check.  They might be able to apply it back if missed

@DMac2  The referral code you gave him will be in your self serve account each account has its own unique referral code 

@DMac2 wrote:

I don't have the referal code. But I know he used it.

@DMac2 - well, if he is the new account, he is the one that is going to have to submit the ticket to CSA. Or, if you could possibly verify his account, they may allow you to be the one to be in contact with.

The referee will need to provide the referral code to CSA to have it added correctly.

DMac2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't have the referal code. But I know he used it.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @DMac2   

you should have got it by now

Did your husband check and see if he got $10 in his account as Available fund shortly after activation?

It is a bit long, have your husband to check the Payment history and confirm if there is a transaction of a $10 deposit into the account

Also, have your husband to open the ticket with CS agent for you (the only who joined is recommended to open ticket for referral situation) 

To open ticket:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type My rewards are missing,
Select "Public Points"
click on "Refer A friend",
then click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',
finally click "Click here to submit a ticket" .

Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DMac2  First this a public forum under your name to the right the arrow by time stamp tap it and edit personal info can take couple days for the $10 credit the referral friend $1 should be immediately maybe reach out to support to investigate 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@DMac2 It does not take that long. Within 72 hours that $10 reward should have been added to the referree's account. And the referrer should see the $1/Point nearly right away.

If you do not see either of these contact CSA to give them the referral code and accounts affected.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.