cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer Code

Ashley_Grey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

like to joining Public Mobile. appreciate it if anyone like to sharing Refer Code. thank you.

10 REPLIES 10

Huggin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sorry, I saw people said not to post here.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS 

Which reminds me....

@Ashley_Grey 

Take screenshots of your activation especially the info on page one and your transaction summary at the end after a successful activation.

No, that's not it @softech 

Members aren't supposed to post their referral codes here, remember  😂😆🤣

@darlicious wrote:

Inundated!!

Welcome to the community @Ashley_Grey !! Ask us before you act....it will prevent many issues you may have from occurring in the first place. If you are choosing a new number or a temporary number before porting in pick one from Alberta to save on the provincial sales tax unless you are going for the Quebec deal then you must have a Quebec phone #.

Good advice, @darlicious 

Also, @Ashley_Grey , PM's self-serve site is very finnicky.   Before logging in to your account (which will be created during the activation process) recommend using an incognito or private tab to do so.   It'll save you a bit of hassle when trying to see updated information there down the road.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Inundated!!

Welcome to the community @Ashley_Grey !! Ask us before you act....it will prevent many issues you may have from occurring in the first place. If you are choosing a new number or a temporary number before porting in pick one from Alberta to save on the provincial sales tax unless you are going for the Quebec deal then you must have a Quebec phone #.

@HALIMACS you sure your code is not @@@@@@. ?? 

It's funny my @ post didn't @ look like this I typed @ so fast @dust2dust 

😉

Beat me to it@HALIMACS ! Seeing that softech didn't actually say he sent it to her I was setting up to send mine. 🙂

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ashley_Grey  I’ll send ya one 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Check your inbox by tapping envelope upper right, @Ashley_Grey 

You'll see it there!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.