Did you mean: 

Recover password for self serve

Elida
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Elida wrote:

I need to use self serve to add money to my account and buy add ons . I don't remember my self serve password . I did not receive any email when trying to reset it 

@Elida 

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open Browser incognito mode,

you can try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

for Verify Your Identity visit  Here link, for more information,

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and they will reset password for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

For Add money go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

Spoiler

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$ !

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. how much you see at Amount Due:$ ! you will do manually enter Amount: $ ! + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left,
and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and How To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

Spoiler

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can purchase add-ons by calling 611.

To purchase an Add-On using this method, you will need to have a payment card registered to your account. Find out how to register your card in Self-Serve here. Dial *611 on your phone, and follow the prompts to first make a payment using a Public Mobile payment voucher, credit card, or Visa Debit card. After adding funds equal to or greater than the Add-On you wish to purchase, follow the prompts to buy an Add-On. You will need your 4-digit account PIN to purchase an Add-On. You selected your PIN when you activated your account.

You can purchase a voucher and call 611 to make a payment or use recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge 

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Elida wrote:

I need to use self serve to add money to my account and buy add ons . I don't remember my self serve password . I did not receive any email when trying to reset it 

@Elida 

You need to use the correct email address as userid when you use the Forgot password link.

Check all your email accounts to see if you can find a welcome message from PM around the date of your account activation. That will be the email address to use.

If you can't find it, you'll need to contact CS :

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

In the meantime, you can also add money to your account with vouchers by dialing 611 on your phone.

@Elida wrote:

@Elida  - did you check your Junk email folder?

Have you ever created a Self Serve account, if not, you can do that here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If you did create one, and the Forgot your Password is not working, ask CSAs for help.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Elida
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Elida 

If you locked out of your account after trying 5 failed logins, you may want to wait one hour for your account to be unlocked.  Then try again or reset your password as above.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Elida   Please use the Forgot password link.  You will first enter your email address, once the correct one is entered , you will be prompt to answer the security question that you have setup before.

If you are unable to reset your password that way, please open a ticket with PM customer support  

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.