cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate my account

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi everyone,

I'm reactivating my account but I need to change plans first. What's the right way to do this?

Thank you

11 REPLIES 11

@treefrog  thanks for the update.  At least all good now.

Welcome Back to PM  🙂

treefrog

@darlicious @hTideGnow 

You were correct but I logged in today my account is all normal it's got the right plan price. Strange glitch that is it would be nice if they fixed the way that comes up when you're changing plans and trying to pay it did give me a warning though that if I move forward I would repeat my actions so that's when I backed out and everything turned out okay.

@treefrog  so at least you are good for this cycle ?  Let's wait couple days and see if amount owing is still $10  🙂

@treefrog 

I have heard of the $10 plan amount owing for your next renewal. It should clear up and show the correct amount by morning. So probably a glitch.

treefrog

@darlicious @hTideGnow 

Well I managed to figure it out.The payment went through but it was prompting me to pay $10. So I went to my payment history which showed my payment went through and my plan was charged. But now my next renewal tells me my plan is $10? Is this a glitch?

@treefrog 

Have you been able to change your plan?

what plan are you changing to ?  

If you go back to Payment -> Transaction history, what did it show?

treefrog

I followed the procedure and submitted the payment $7 but now a new payment popped up for $10 ?

treefrog

Really? I thought there was a way?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@treefrog  once plan is expired/suspended, you can only reactivate with current plan.  

To change plan first, you will have to contact Mod.

Need Help? Let's chat.